Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Siegvar's Sprites
Cool sprites!!;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: werewolf.png]
New sprite. Posted in Demon/Monsters sprite thread as well.

A werewolf sprite I did partly as an example for Reaper.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
Wow nice,
how long did that take?

I really like the 4th(reminds me of anime).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL
Thanks given by:
this is really epic.....
but i have question.... when you do sprites... do you take some char and draw over it's sprite or you just take new black document and draw it?
Thanks given by:
Whoa, nice sprite! (As always).

I'm not sure of how you can do to improve the sprite. Maybe by adding a final highlight on the extreme edges? I'm not sure about how that will look on an LF2 character, but you can always give it a try :P

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
(Free comments-day, yay)

Nothing to complain about, seriously. Fur color is a little unusual to me but that goes into the category "artistic freedom". Awesome to see how much detail you can squish into one sprite. Great sense of depth.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
wow siegvar, this is awesome - they're all great, I like the demon ones (this ghost and the werewolf) most... - awesome job!
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: Siegvar
(08-08-2009, 04:28 PM)MH-Razen Wrote:  wow siegvar, this is awesome - they're all great, I like the demon ones (this ghost and the werewolf) most... - awesome job!

Haha, thx. I had the most fun with those 2 demon ones. Coz I made them as a single sprite only, I went all out on them and did it as crazily as i could.
The end result is that I'm sorely tempted to turn them into chars but it'd probably kill me to do that. lool.
I might think of making them temporary summon attacks for a demon master kind of character.... that would be more feasible.

(08-08-2009, 04:26 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  (Free comments-day, yay)

Nothing to complain about, seriously. Fur color is a little unusual to me but that goes into the category "artistic freedom". Awesome to see how much detail you can squish into one sprite. Great sense of depth.

I actually tried a couple of fur colours. I originally did it in a deep shade of Navy blue.
Dark purple turned out to be the most visually interesting. Red/Brown was the most neutral and boring.
Green was just a little too way out for my tastes.

(08-08-2009, 04:05 PM)Daymio Wrote:  this is really epic.....
but i have question.... when you do sprites... do you take some char and draw over it's sprite or you just take new black document and draw it?

new blank document.
For the human characters I usually have some lf2 sprites put by the side for comparison for height.(But I choose my own proportions, don't really like the lf2 proportions.)
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
Very nice char. I want to be good like u guys
Thanks given by:
New sprite, possibly a char.

Frozen - by Steam:
[Image: frozensieg.png]

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by: