Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sprites (RtXaS)
[Image: rtxassprites.png]
******************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************

Hello LFE members welcome to my sprites thread! rolleyes

I first started spriting the same year I found out about LF2. When one day I found the folder named sprites. I started editing the pictures in there and I made my first sprite sheet. It was the v1 of Rock which was basicly a recolour of Dennis with YinYin's Silva's head. I posted my crap over at LF-Global. Weeks later I moved on to the official forums where I saw a lot of great spriters and my favourite was always Gad. I found out he used GIMP so I decided to try it out and my spriting skills did get a tiny bit better. Moving forward I registered to LFE as a newcomer at that time I was uhm... stupid. When I came here my spriting improved greatly. And that's how v4 of Rock was born. Now I just come here almost daily and make sprites. And I think with every sprite I get better. ;D

Show/cartoon/etc (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
The first link is broken.

Anyway, I have seen the second one around here somewhere, but without the black amrour... Are you sure that it is your sprite?

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
@snorsbet, yes, it is his sprite: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...21&page=13

@rtxas, the links are kinda dead...but i saw them earlier. the first one is pretty unoriginal, just backwards yellow freeze hair on firzen body...cant really comment on it.
the second sprite is a little better, i see you modified him a bit too, from his last apperance. colour scheme is good, and nice overall design.
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
(07-11-2009, 06:15 AM)Alectric Wrote:  @snorsbet, yes, it is his sprite: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...21&page=13

@rtxas, the links are kinda dead...but i saw them earlier. the first one is pretty unoriginal, just backwards yellow freeze hair on firzen body...cant really comment on it.
the second sprite is a little better, i see you modified him a bit too, from his last apperance. colour scheme is good, and nice overall design.

Thanks :D, damnit links dead sorry i think im gonna fix it, but i have a huge to do list.

Edit:
Added 4 new sprites :)
Lil' Smoke
[Image: niggaxd.png]
Undertaker And Undertaker Ex
[Image: taker123.png]
Kane Ex (Masked)
[Image: kaneex.png]

critics plz :D

Edit2:
Added try at Rey Mysterio
[Image: latestrey.png]