Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skull Jack?
? 
I sprited a skull you know like Yin Yin's skull and i wanna make this to a char i don't know how to dc looking for a dc'er on that so here's the sprite
[Image: skullsprite.png]
Critics plz.
Thanks given by:
man,seriously change more it is looking more like jack the a skull jack.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
Ummm...It's has to look like that watch this YinYin's skulls:

Skull Bandit:
[Image: bandit_face.jpg][Image: bandit.png]

Skull Mark:
[Image: mark_face.jpg][Image: mark.png]

That why i didn't want to change it to much...
Thanks given by:
his skull is actually supposed to be on the back of his shirt - you would only see it in a few frames
the flash kick or weapon attacks/throwing etc i think

and no suspenders/braces
they are gay
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2009, 06:31 PM)YinYin Wrote:  his skull is actually supposed to be on the back of his shirt - you would only see it in a few frames
the flash kick or weapon attacks/throwing etc i think

and no suspenders/braces
they are gay

So i need to change light of his clothes and and add a black skull on his back? no gloves and belt thingy right?
Thanks given by:
the green from bandits head might be good for the knuckle gloves and the skull on his back
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2009, 08:32 PM)YinYin Wrote:  the green from bandits head might be good for the knuckle gloves and the skull on his back

What green, the skull?Any way do you have any ideals for moves?
Thanks given by:
I think the green is very dark and grey. It's on the bandana itself, not the skull.

And yeah, YinYin's ideas are good. Use the gloves and move the skull to his back. The skull should probably be bigger then it is now.

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Idea's for moves, they could possibly glow (have an image of a purple skull extremely transparent over them for like a second) and then release a combo like of pure melee attacks - examples would be davis and dennis. But something along those lines, nice sprites ^^
Thanks given by: