Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Forum Mod] Progress
Enjoy.

Update 4: Prologue to Stage Mode (Click to View)
... maybe :D
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
*bump*

Enjoy ;)

Update 5: Drahcir (Click to View)
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
That style still rocks wish i could see my own char in it :D

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
Are you guys still working on this Forum mod?

I'd like to join ;) I'm already making a character, and I'd love to see it in this mod :D

(+You can make better moves by giving all characters new data, liking the possibility of being hit in lying frames and stuff, new grab attacks. Another reason I'd love to join)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Yes, we've got a few characters, a few BGs, a story line, and a skin/exe, and now we are just waiting on chars to be complete, and to get some time to do some of the BGs
well yes, if you are actually going to complete the char.
you have to swear you will complete the char, otherwise you are no good to us.
i think there is instructions on the first or second page
Thanks given by:
Just a stupid question, what is this whole thing fore, like a movy?
Also I suggest to call the land not Empire, mabe another name but whatever.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
I applied a month ago.
I could do some good move effects and moves.
anyways this is problably gonna be
the best mod ever.
[Image: joshexsigcopy.png]

Thanks given by:
I can't SWEAR that I am going to finish it..
But I'll try my best. I put a lot of work into it already, and I really don't want to waste it. So.. This mod probably won't be finished very soon, so I might just go on with my character and join when it is nearly finished. If that's what you want.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Neocrypt: Please check >this thread in order to join.

@everybody that hasn't been accepted yet. We're currently discussing and since we already have a few people in there, we can only take the best willing to work with us. If you still haven't been accepted to the group, it possibly means that we wait for progress and/or improment on your skills. We need reliable and skilled workers, that's why it's getting a little tougher to get into the group. Don't worry, your applications have been gone through. It just fully depends on what you show to the world - if it's a wise decision to pick you (and no, sucking up to me won't do it's job. I'm not alone in deciding).
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
(11-18-2009, 07:02 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  Neocrypt: Please check >this thread in order to join.

@everybody that hasn't been accepted yet. We're currently discussing and since we already have a few people in there, we can only take the best willing to work with us. If you still haven't been accepted to the group, it possibly means that we wait for progress and/or improment on your skills. We need reliable and skilled workers, that's why it's getting a little tougher to get into the group. Don't worry, your applications have been gone through. It just fully depends on what you show to the world - if it's a wise decision to pick you (and no, sucking up to me won't do it's job. I'm not alone in deciding).

I see. Well, in my case.. I am best willling to finish my character with good sprites and data. I'll post a joining application here when I get closer to finishing the character.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: