you can't, it always loads them from lf2.net
Thanks given by:
is possible
but I do not know
[Image: OQAAAEUyp1EC4nOaLC7aWRI9F6vMqekYjsZ6ZNLn...66Qif3.jpg]
Sorry for my english... :'(
I'm Brazilian :p
Thanks given by:
It is possible... However, I think it is morally/ethically wrong to change them (everyone has a different sense of what is right and wrong in this world). Therefore, I won't help you.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Drahcir
well, I know how to change the links and the pics, but then again, when the update feature is on and something new is loaded from lf2.net it overwrites your stuff if I'm right
Thanks given by:
Dude , you dont need to edit the lf2.exe using HeX , go to data and then open the ads txt's then edit it!Was that so hard?
Thanks given by:
O.o
no Ads, Update feature

TheNave

You are on the right
Just find the "site"
[Image: OQAAAEUyp1EC4nOaLC7aWRI9F6vMqekYjsZ6ZNLn...66Qif3.jpg]
Sorry for my english... :'(
I'm Brazilian :p
Thanks given by:
no man , the ad texts are mostly for the pics and so on , you can change them and link to your hp or forum or whatever , but we wanna know the update function , its possible to change, yeah if it downloads txt files you can write new updates aviable , so this is just for inform !

and no , it doesn´t overwrite , if update is on (i mean the links or pics or what ever you said). if update was on it says new game aviable herofighter 0.1 bla what ever , how to change that , so that it download the information from your site ? maybe a direct download link to text and pics or to a script ?!

like silva said : just change where it grabs the updates from...
but how ?
Thanks given by: