Poll: So, what say you to this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This looks worthwhile, I'll try and help out too.
28.13%
9 28.13%
This looks worthwhile, but I don't think I can help much so I'll wait quietly.
56.25%
18 56.25%
Prince_Freeza's Frozen looks better, don't bother with this.
15.63%
5 15.63%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Frozen [Sieg's version]
Since he can also use wind powers (at least I read that a few times), he could summon ice shards, that follow him. And he can "command" them and the like. Like my baseball char:

[Image: giffinalcg4.gif]

If you want to test how that works and the like download it:
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2009, 09:31 AM)Divisor Wrote:  
(08-29-2009, 03:28 PM)Siegvar Wrote:  Frozen is outwardly calm and cool, but also has a ferocious side to him.
A rage mode?
Maybe when hp is low, he can allow his alter-ego to come forward or sth.

Not quite, that's too much work for someone with limited time like me.
Plus, its just a description that allows for some slightly out of character moves.

(08-30-2009, 09:42 AM)Lauli Wrote:  Since he can also use wind powers (at least I read that a few times), he could summon ice shards, that follow him. And he can "command" them and the like. Like my baseball char:

[Image: giffinalcg4.gif]

If you want to test how that works and the like download it:

I'll check that out, but really, I'm thinking of not making his control over wind too great, maybe not even his ice powers.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Siegvar Wrote:Aww... I was hoping you'd give me more comments than that. Your opinion is one of the most highly regarded in my books. Doubly so considering the fact that i think, other than me, you're the only other guy in LFE I know that was around when Steam's sketch of Frozen first started circulating in the old Ezboard forums.
well... i'm not very good at giving constructive comments really. the update is better, but i think it still lacks a sort of "lightness" that I sense when I look at steam's original. I'm not saying create a Aaron II (my heart sunk when I saw so many wind related ideas for moves) as Aaron itself is already a solid character in itself and the fact is his flying abilities makes him the perfect one being endowed with the power of wind.
what I'm trying to say is another one would be too much. though there should still be a certain lightness in the stance rather than the really "down-to-earth" feeling i get atm. could do with the arm muscles which you could tone down a bit, but it's a wild guess here.

btw, facial expression seems a bit too serious. i get the feeling he's the type that looks like he doesn't care much (as in more casual, easy)

maybe all has been mentioned, but i can't be bothered to read everything, sorry.
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2009, 08:20 PM)Marshall Wrote:  well... i'm not very good at giving constructive comments really. the update is better, but i think it still lacks a sort of "lightness" that I sense when I look at steam's original. I'm not saying create a Aaron II (my heart sunk when I saw so many wind related ideas for moves) as Aaron itself is already a solid character in itself and the fact is his flying abilities makes him the perfect one being endowed with the power of wind.
what I'm trying to say is another one would be too much. though there should still be a certain lightness in the stance rather than the really "down-to-earth" feeling i get atm. could do with the arm muscles which you could tone down a bit, but it's a wild guess here.

btw, facial expression seems a bit too serious. i get the feeling he's the type that looks like he doesn't care much (as in more casual, easy)

maybe all has been mentioned, but i can't be bothered to read everything, sorry.

Lightness of stance huh... hmm. I was intending to do that in his action frames, together with the "wind" concept, where his wind abilities are only rather subtle, only increasing his agility and giving him that feeling of weightlessness, and not full blown wind powers like Aeron.
Really, his wind is only a secondary theme to his abilities. His primary abilities will be mainly ice abilities.

Anyway i can probably soften his facial expression, I think its the eyebrows making him look too tense.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
i'll see what you come up with next then (=
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Been awhile since I had any updates to show on Frozen. If you must ask, I've been occupied with National Service, which is basically a mandatory 2 year service term in the Army. So I haven't had much free time lately.

Anyway, had some time this week so I thought I'd do some sketching and ended up doing a face pic for Frozen.

[Image: frozenf.png]

comments are welcome, although I think unless I get struck by a miraculous bolt of inspirational lightning I don't think I can improve the pic substantially at the moment; my skills are pretty rusted from not being in use.

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Thanks given by:
OMG, wow really nicely done...no joke
like no need to change anything...
(well actually he could use some eyebrows but nah....)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Good to see you back with something to show! Really impressive face-pic, only thing I'd go back to work on would be the mouth-line, a certain strand of hair (the one in the right of the nose-tip. It seems to come out of nowhere/should be shifted a few pixels to the left), and maybe hint of an eye-brow.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
holy sh**t that face pic looks awesome man!!!!!
like LC said no need to change anything at all. except make an outline for the hair.
now i would really like to see and play with this ver of frozen.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: