Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[Char] Jules
  • [Image: julians.png]
A stronger (and headless) version of Justin. He has one mid-ranged and one melee move, like Justin.
Additionally he can also perform an alternate throw of either weapons or enemies.
  • Defend > Attack ... Vomit Acid
    Defend v Attack ... Pounce
    Throw* + Jump ... Spinning throw (*either throwing enemy, or weapon)

Original post (Click to View)

STM1993 edited this post 10-09-2016 09:50 AM because:
Download link uploaded by YinYin:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid194613
Thanks given by: AKA_Mathieu
Is he suppose to have his head cut off like that? If yes then can you sprite him holding his head? It'll be hilarious :D

In the last sprite, I think you made the dress-thing on the wrong leg.
Thanks given by:
LoL,
D>A wud be throwing his head?

So, are you going to work(finish) him? If yes.... Plz continue, it looks pretty good so far
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Yeh, I'm working on him.
I've got about 25 % of his basic sprites done, but it won't take really long to sprite the whole thing, because the cut-off neck is pretty easy to draw.

And I am sure that you will NEVER find his head. :P

no one Wrote:In the last sprite, I think you made the dress-thing on the wrong leg.
I thought about that too. I'm still not sure, but I think that in that frame he just turned his torso around, and the feet are at the same "position".
Thanks given by:
so scary
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
Make his face pic more...bloody!!!!Twisted
Anyway epic char ;)

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
i dont want to demotivate you, but i hope this one turns out better than your last char :P
Thanks given by:
Hehe, a headless char :D It really fits him 'cuz of his zombie body.
Very cool and original :)
And about those two moves, do you already have them planned out and you just didn't tell us, or do you need ideas?
Thanks given by:
Yep Bamboori, I hope so too :/

And I've got already a pretty neat idea for his D>A, but I'll show you when I've coded/sprited it fully.
But don't hesitate to tell if you have any nice ideas.

BTW, you'll never guess the face-sprite base.
Thanks given by:
Now I see what is wrong in the face-pic. Could you please remove the reflection-thing, it really doesn't fit. Taking a blind guess and saying: Julian :P

By the way, nice idea; really interesting concept. Although, the neck (esp in the face-pic, the rest is pretty fine) is lacking some details. Maybe a spine, gullet, etc? Just so that it doesn't look so... homogeneous :P

* Silverthorn demands continuation.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: