Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char]Darkdevil
A character I have made for my mod Maple Fighter he is the Endboss in stage 5.
Sprites ripped from Maple Story.

His Attacks:
Double Blast D > A...
Purple Fusion Blast D > J
Invisible Ratio BigBang D v J
Fast Teleport Attack DJA
Some Kritik,mistakes or something?
Thanks given by:
Yep, the zip cannot be opened. it says "broken file"
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
zip file worked for me

terrible instructions!!!!
-usually everbody think that a txt called data is a modified data.txt which goes to data-folder directly, name it readme and give more info
-missing advice where the files go, had to find out that the images go to sprite/darkdevil myself

-sound 114.wav missing

-char itsself.., congrats - another julian replacement... (or id -clone, call it like you want)
-zwidth for normal punch is way to wide
-walking on z-axis is quicker then on y-axis

erm... no offence, but for me this is just one more bad character... the spritesheet isn't bad and can be used for way more then this!
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:zip file worked for me

terrible instructions!!!!
-usually everbody think that a txt called data is a modified data.txt which goes to data-folder directly, name it readme and give more info
-missing advice where the files go, had to find out that the images go to sprite/darkdevil myself
ok changed

-sound 114.wav missing
added

-char itsself.., congrats - another julian replacement... (or id -clone, call it like you want)
i have made this because the computer players can use Special attacks.
-zwidth for normal punch is way to wide
changed
-walking on z-axis is quicker then on y-axis

erm... no offence, but for me this is just one more bad character... the spritesheet isn't bad and can be used for way more then this!
more what?

I have changed a lot and here is the updated version, now better?:
Thanks given by:
MH-Razen Wrote:-walking on z-axis is quicker then on y-axis

WHAT?! HE WALKS ON THE Y-AXIS?! just had to point that out =P

Well, in my opinion you need to learn a whole lot about optimization, your spritesheets have black holes...

I can understand MH, you can really do a bunch more with the sprites that that. For example, where did the frames 130-179 go? Why does he just have 4 special attacks? Why...........
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Dragonxl Wrote:I have changed a lot and here is the updated version, now better?:

well, installation is clear and there're no bugs now. For char itsself (deleted attachement from first post...): I can just say it again and repeat what BP said:
this spritesheet is great, you can do a lot more with it. Just be creative, think of new cool moves with the sprites you have, code them, maybe ask for help in DC if needed and remake him.

But so far... nothing special :(

@BP: You know I meant x :p
errrrrrrrrrr.... no, I thought you meant y! ~Blue

*rofl*
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:Well, in my opinion you need to learn a whole lot about optimization, your spritesheets have black holes...

I can understand MH, you can really do a bunch more with the sprites that that. For example, where did the frames 130-179 go? Why does he just have 4 special attacks? Why...........

MH-Razen Wrote:well, installation is clear and there're no bugs now. For char itsself (deleted attachement from first post...): I can just say it again and repeat what BP said:
this spritesheet is great, you can do a lot more with it. Just be creative, think of new cool moves with the sprites you have, code them, maybe ask for help in DC if needed and remake him.

But so far... nothing special :(

OK thankyou I work on him harder.
Thanks given by:
Quote:OK thankyou I work on him harder.
you work harder on him but its already in Releases ? ô_O
Thanks given by:
I dont have moved it here.
Thanks given by: