Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New comer And First Char
:[ 
I watch many people making a char......So i made this....Pls don't Laugh...
Comment plss...:D

Attached Files
.bmp   randy.....bmp (Size: 18.64 KB / Downloads: 332)
Thanks given by:
not bad but I think he is a bit too thin.
Thanks given by:
Dragonxl Wrote:not bad but I think he is a bit too thin.

Yea
Thanks given by:
<review>
5 start points-- (5/10)

hmm, there are some black shadows under the right (if you were him; left) arm. (-1)
The hair looks unclearly..(-1).the body does, too!(-1) The t-shirt light-properties are weird, bad hued,(-1) the color isn't very nice...
(-1)

(5x-1= -5)

so much to the bad points! Now the god ones:

The trouser looks clear,(+1) light properties are right ,(+1) and I like the color!,(+1)
This counts also for the shoes!,(+1) The hairs in front of the face are looking good (reminds meh on Werewolf, a char made by DarkZorro),(+1)

(5x+1= +5)

good score for the first char...^^
</review>
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Hair is the same as davis hair... It only looks unclear because it is on a white background.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
agree with the posters above, he has some weird proportions and the bg-color is a bit irritating. Also, I wouldn't call that a "first char", you know, there are still the complete spritesheets to do and the data... just to be picky :P
elsewise, pretty good for doing it the first time :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
BluePhoenix Wrote:agree with the posters above, he has some weird proportions and the bg-color is a bit irritating. Also, I wouldn't call that a "first char", you know, there are still the complete spritesheets to do and the data... just to be picky :P
elsewise, pretty good for doing it the first time :)

Ok.I Understand now...
Thanks given by: