Poll: Do you think I should continue/finish this story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Road to Ascension
[] 
Much like the "Journal of the Last Legatee" these are also short stories written by playing the browser "Ogame".

I'm actually posting these on the Novus Ordo alliance web-page which I'm currently a part of. Because their forum is enclosed (meaning only alliance members may register) I shall post the stories here as well. Unlike the previous writings I posted (specifically the JoLL) I'm really trying my best to keep these new ones typo-clean, readable and grammatically correct as much as possible. rolleyes

About this story, I've harshly named it "Road to Ascension" because it talks about how people of planet Azex went trough hardship before finally finding peace. I'm inspired to (sometime) write a couple of stories from all aspects of the game (e.g. engineering, geology, etc.) from different people's views, so these current ones should probably fall under "Chapter: Diplomacy" and on the NvO forum have a subtitle "An Outrageous Act!". Keep in mind that this chapter's stories are one-sided, meaning you'll have to guess what happened in between, or in the beginning for that matter... There's good input so I think this will surpass JoLL, if not by quantity then by quality. :p

One more thing: I didn't expect to be writing this so for fun I named the ruler "Mavulise". To avoid any confusion, this has NOTHING to do with the JoLL story. It was pure coincidence and I'm too lazy to think of an original name for him... Facepalm

NOTE: I will be adding new stories in the first post - I don't want to owe the entire thread! ;)
Check back every week or so. I don't know how long my inspiration will take...

Here we go. From here until I say otherwise:

Chapter diplomacy: "An Outrageous Act!"
[Image: allianz_header.jpg]
Writing I (Click to View)
Writing II (Click to View)
Writing III (Click to View)
Writing IV (Click to View)
Writing V (Click to View)
~edit: added an image from Ogame. I DO NOT own it and thus claim no copyright for it. Looks great, though.

There. Once I write some more I'll post them here as well. Could be tomorrow or in a week. We'll see... cool
Comments, critiques and suggestions are welcomed. Hope you enjoyed.
[Image: 79aec8f57054ce98dba10bbdbd570b2487160e17...d72f6g.jpg]

Stuff that usually go in a sig: Quick Links! (Click to View)
Project frontier. Lost all my hope, yet still keeping it about! ;) (Click to View)
Thanks given by: