Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[Character] Drunken Bandit
I really enjoy playing this character. The best part about him is throwing weapons.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, this is a great character mod.
A good idea might be to make the Bandit pull out a beer from his pocket or something as a move, I think that would be funny.
Thanks given by:
Bleah. My computer was broken, so I couldn't do anything, but now I'm back. I will return to this modification tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2009, 09:20 PM)Gad Wrote:  Bleah. My computer was broken, so I couldn't do anything, but now I'm back. I will return to this modification tomorrow.

Glad to read this! Awesome character xD
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
make him always catchable (possibly alternating some basic frames with others in state 16 - experiment with that)
perhaps do not allow him to catch others
make him walk in a more dizzy manner - achieve this with both animation and data (more wobbling in the sprites and maybe some inverted random dvz values in the walking frames, in case that works)
same with running - allow him to run/stumble a bit further until he tips over - maybe in a way that he could still manage to stop before falling
make the super punch lead to the vomiting

ill try to think of more
Thanks given by:
I know this one might sound silly but what about making him always be able to attack teammates if on a team?
Thanks given by:
Quote:perhaps do not allow him to catch others
Quote:make the super punch lead to the vomiting
This could be interesting.

Quote:make him walk in a more dizzy manner - achieve this with both animation and data (more wobbling in the sprites and maybe some inverted random dvz values in the walking frames, in case that works)
Tried that before, but AI just don't get the up-down inversion.
Gonna think of something else.

Quote:make him always catchable (possibly alternating some basic frames with others in state 16 - experiment with that
Gonna try.

Quote:I know this one might sound silly but what about making him always be able to attack teammates if on a team?
Hmm that's nice idea lol ;D.

Thanks for replies.
Oh crap, I'm ill again, so I can't work on computer really long.
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2009, 04:51 PM)Gad Wrote:  
Quote:make him walk in a more dizzy manner - achieve this with both animation and data (more wobbling in the sprites and maybe some inverted random dvz values in the walking frames, in case that works)
Tried that before, but AI just don't get the up-down inversion.
Gonna think of something else.
well only invert a few walking frames and keep the others normal (or with increased dvz)
make sure the total dvz movement would still go into the right direction - just some of it going into the wrong one
Thanks given by:
As a drunken guy, you can make him sing while walking or while in the 'rayman effect' but I guess this may get annoying if there's a bunch of them
[Image: bobmar.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have been trying to good chars this one looks good...
Please someone fix download link it will be useful.. :) :)
Thanks given by: RazenBrenday , hw7905