Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character AI ?
Hi I was wondering about the AI.

I belive it's not stored in .dat files, I guess it's in the .exe file, right? if so, it stored by ID's, and I was wondering if I make a new character, which ID would it use? since I want the PC to use my self made characters properly . Thanks :P

And btw, I have problems in this thread;

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=4183

I don't know what to do once I have a .txt file, and I also don't know how to make a java algorythm ^^ thanks
Thanks given by:
(12-21-2009, 10:38 PM)[MarcoNecroX] Wrote:  Hi I was wondering about the AI.

I belive it's not stored in .dat files, I guess it's in the .exe file, right? if so, it stored by ID's, and I was wondering if I make a new character, which ID would it use? since I want the PC to use my self made characters properly . Thanks :P

Yes it's stored in the .exe file. And if you want to make a new character, I suggest you to enlist ALL the moves and think which char already exist in LF2 fits. Example:
You make a char with moves like this:
D>A
DvJ
D^J
D>J
Then Freeze's ID (8) will be best because his input moves (meaning which buttons you have to press) are similar to the above. So your char will use those moves PROPERLY.
If you make a character then take a new ID, the char won't use the moves often (very rare) because they don't get the AI.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by: