Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Safari LF2
sry 4 dp but i found in the skins section on the main site some sort of camosuit skins made by scorpion, it was woody, bandit and hunter so you think they would fit? (in other words check the skins on the mainsite...)
Thanks given by:
Hey, I just noticed the youtube video. :)
Nice, but does he ONLY have this attack? I'd give him the original attacks from mark and some additional ones too.

By the way, I'd definitely take the bandit & hunter skins. Actually the woody skin would fit too, but if you take this one, I'd make more skins for other chars. Not for all, but for some at least.
Thanks given by:
i've edited the one which is in the video... so now he has the teleport to enemy and the normal mark's attacks and the column comes in his super attack/runattack combo...

yes i'll take the skins, but do i need permission or sth or is credits enough?
Thanks given by:
AFAIK since they're free to download from the main site, credits should be enough.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
sry for being idle a while... but i've been busy with some dcing of the new hunter (even though it's still terrible) and i started to make the same style camo suit skin for the boss mark so he fits with the hunter and bandit

so far any suggestions for bgs? i'm planning to remake or atleast edit the desert bg cause i didn't really like it

and plz tell me if anybody wanna help with anything...
Thanks given by:
Okay... sry for dp... but i thought i could "revive" this instead of making new thread since this isn't dead...

anyway i was working on the stage when i came up with the idea that instead of a bunch of sandstorm whirlwinds spawn in the beginning of each phase, they would spawn one in time all the time randomly... but i can't figure out AN EASY solution... and i don't feel like 20 different data files with the same stuff except different wait values...

edit: and sry for being a noob but what is the easiest way to make dialogs/messages in the stage?
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2010, 07:56 PM)Wiro Wrote:  edit: and sry for being a noob but what is the easiest way to make dialogs/messages in the stage?

You could probably just make a sprite of the dialog you want and give it a simple data file with only one or two frames. The important part is to make it such that when you opoint it out, the facing is 10 so that it always faces right. Also, in the frames of the display (in the data you make for it), you must give it a dvy: 550 so it doesn't fall.

I hope that helps, although if you need to know how to create conditions under which it shows, or something like that, i'm probably not the one to ask.

EDIT: And about the whirlwind thing, could you maybe do something using the random item drop feature?
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2010, 01:45 AM)Jed37 Wrote:  EDIT: And about the whirlwind thing, could you maybe do something using the random item drop feature?

how to make that it drops only in one bg/stage?
edit: and it would be cool if there was another way than bp's bg dependent thing cause i don't get a heck of it...
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2010, 09:16 AM)Wiro Wrote:  how to make that it drops only in one bg/stage?
edit: and it would be cool if there was another way than bp's bg dependent thing cause i don't get a heck of it...

I'm not sure what BP's method is, or if this will work because I don't have access to lf2 right now. However, another thought would be that maybe you could make one whirlwind spawn the next, which would circle around, but invisible and with no itr, for a given amount of time before becoming active? I imagine that it would seem relatively random if you made (sorry) a few different wait-values. Nothing extreme like 20, just 2 or 3. Just a thought.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
thx to lauli i think i might've come to a solution, cause it's in stage mode i use id: 1000 (random main char) with a special frame...etc.etc.and with each char different wait values in the specific frame it comes sorta random... only thing is that the pink "com" is visible...
Thanks given by: