Poll: What do you think about this mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This mod looks so nice, I hope you'll gonna finish it soon. So promising...
21.88%
7 21.88%
Looking good, maybe the mod will be awesome
37.50%
12 37.50%
Nice, but I think it won't be too awesome
28.13%
9 28.13%
Nope, it's not really good, other mods are better than yours
9.38%
3 9.38%
This mod is (and will) sucks, stop it
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[mod] Indo Fighter 2
yep, thats right. btw, how about davis dennis etc? for woody try maximising his teleport
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
Davis: Look at one of my posts in this thread. There's one new attack (I think it's in page 1).
Dennis: Not sure about new attacks. PLZ suggest one.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
dennis: try... uhm... his attacks are so plain xD. ok how about making him smash the ground(sprites are already there, last of the ball shooting) and cause something like henry's d>a? in two directions though. increase the range of his kicks or make them opoint sth in addition to the normal itrs. and make the boss chars overpowered(slightly, like how julian/firzen are overpowered, and add a final boss that is very hard to defeat.

Thanks given by:
Move ideas? Let's see:
Dennis:
- A spinning kick? You know, turning for 360 degrees and hurting all the enemies around him
- A kick that stuns enemies
- In general some stuff he can do while grabbing the enmy( as that is one of his strengths)
Firen:
- Seting enemies on fire when he grabs one( make sure he doesn't hurt himself)
- setting the ground around him on fire
Louis(Ex):
- A special kind of defence
- Using the ruby on his staff for some kind of ball/ laser
- uppercut
Freeze:
- Keeping an enemy frozen while constantly loosing mana( DC-wise you might have to grap the enemy or something)
Rudolf:
- Summoning a clon just for a certain amount of time( thus of course cheaper attack). Maybe also summon it in a special attack frame.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe you find some ideas you like.
Btw: The new screenshoots really look promising. Henry's new attack looks a bit unrealistic though. Maybe you should make the arrows semi-transparent in the first frame.
Thanks given by:
what about temporary transformations? like powerups or ragemode.
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2010, 09:33 AM)Reaper Wrote:  Move ideas? Let's see:
Dennis:
- A spinning kick? You know, turning for 360 degrees and hurting all the enemies around him ~Sprite already exists, so yeah...
- A kick that stuns enemies ~Not too good...
- In general some stuff he can do while grabbing the enemy( as that is one of his strengths) ~Yep. Still thinking about it...
Firen:
- Setting enemies on fire when he grabs one( make sure he doesn't hurt himself) ~Like the one in R-LF2
- setting the ground around him on fire ~Maybe
Louis(Ex):
- A special kind of defencse ~Maybe
- Using the ruby on his staff for some kind of ball/ laser ~Accepted
- uppercut ~Accepted
Freeze:
- Keeping an enemy frozen while constantly loosing mana( DC-wise you might have to grapb the enemy or something) ~Need some DC trick for that...
Rudolf:
- Summoning a clone just for a certain amount of time( thus of course cheaper attack). Maybe also summon it in a special attack frame. ~Like an illusion?

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe you find some ideas you like.
Btw: The new screenshoots really look promising. Henry's new attack looks a bit unrealistic though. Maybe you should make the arrows semi-transparent in the first frame. ~Yeah when Henry summons it, it's transparent, then it takes form (not transparent anymore)
Btw your post has some errors. Fixed. And thanks a lot for the ideas!:D
Bamboori Wrote:what about temporary transformations? like powerups or ragemode. ~That's way too hard for me, but I'll try...
I've some new attack sprites:D, feel free to comment and critise it if you want;
All by ME! (Click to View)
Don't steal. Give credits if used. Ask for permission first.
edit: Deleted some because of error in viewing.
Thanks given by:
i luv the g(point)-template ball/thing/whatever it is supposed to be. could be some kind of sound attack, couldnt it?
but the slime looks... not slimey. the shading also looks weird. try to sprite them like >this< char.

@edit: why on me? he's the one who screwed it :P
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2010, 06:01 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  i luv the g(point)-template ball/thing/whatever it is supposed to be. could be some kind of sound attack, couldnt it? ~Yes, it's used for sound attacks.
but the slime looks... not slimey. the shading also looks weird. try to sprite them like >this< char. ~Yep, checked the char, and it looks, super slimy!
Hope this gonna helps previewing my slowly-gonna-form mod...
SCREENIES (Click to View)
~Le Fin
Thanks given by:
try adding m9ore c9ontrast in the life + mana bars. atm y9ou can barely see the difference.

s9ome9ow i kept typing 9 bef9ore 9o.
Thanks given by:
lol. i had the beam idea too xD. except he slams the ground and the beam shoots up. tho may add that beam thing to the spear-pet. since its reaper's idea, i'll give credits.
[off topic]
and i realised i can draw Shock
too bad you can't upload a picture from a phone...
[/off topic]

Thanks given by: