Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[char] FrozenFiren
Hey it's me again~i'm sure most of you know my 1st char latios? yeah well, it sucked... so I decided, let that be my 1st attempt not char:D so now, I'm using recolored sprites of firen, and so... i present FrozenFiren!
FrozenFiren was created from an unsuccessful transformation from Freeze and Firen into Firzen, causing Firen to lose his fire powers, and gain ice attacks instead.
Screenshots (Click to View)
Click here to download
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by: klodasmone
Actually the freeze-run looks quite awesome XD I dunno why noone else ever made something like that...

Replacing the firebreath with some kind of iceray isn't bad either, though the blue explosion... naaaaah
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:07 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Actually the freeze-run looks quite awesome XD I dunno why noone else ever made something like that...
its been done a thousand times before really ...
Thanks given by: Bamboori
even I did it before already rolleyes
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:18 PM)YinYin Wrote:  
(03-16-2010, 05:07 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Actually the freeze-run looks quite awesome XD I dunno why noone else ever made something like that...
its been done a thousand times before really ...

Lol ^^ Never seen something like that before.
But it's still looking quite good ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
yeah i know but its never been used on firen:D i think.
explosion? well... yeah i suppose could have done with the firzen effect (ice columns everywhere) but still you don't see an explosion causing your opponent to freeze everyday...
i did the ice breath-beam sprite (not the beam, the char), but it's really easy, hope i'm not giving the impression that i'm bragging, i'm trying not to. think there would be something better to put instead of ice columns for ice run? i was thinking whirlwind or alblaka's dokum's trap thing(buried in the ground, can activate using combo) but for me its complicated, and whirlwind is overpowered unless i reduce the injury values..
anyways its 1:39am in my timezone... better get some sleep

Thanks given by:
please zip all files into one folder and upload the zip. people are often even too lazy to click a link that leads to images instead of looking directly at them ;)
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:32 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  i did the ice breath-beam sprite, but it's really easy, hope i'm not giving the impression that i'm bragging, i'm trying not to.
well, bragging about that isn't even possible, it can be easily done in like 5 mins... so yeah, but it's still good for a beginner
Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:34 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  please zip all files into one folder and upload the zip. people are often even too lazy to click a link that leads to images instead of looking directly at them ;)
ok... sadly i only have an evaluation version of winzip(might buy sooner or later) so in the future u might have to bear with it

Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:52 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  ok... sadly i only have an evaluation version of winzip(might buy sooner or later) so in the future u might have to bear with it
Try WinRar. It has an evaluation-copy, too, but you can compress files even after the 40-days-trial. It's fully functionable :)
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: