Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[char] FrozenFiren
@TheNave yeah i know it's easily done in 5mins but i downloaded the program today and learning how to use it so i took over an hr... entire char took 4 hrs even though it's quite simple-just replace type(something else maybe?): related to burning to type 3 and change opoint of ice in ice run(should have realised it sooner)
@Blue Phoenix ok i downloaded it
@no one in particular its 2am i really need to sleep
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
How did you make the beam exactly? I can't say that it looks like something else, because all the beams look similar, but it does have a striking resemblance to someones. I say this because the beam looks like its broken into tiny little pieces, rather than a complete beam similar to firzens.

Did you get it from somewhere or? And, could you please state any/all other sources you get stuff from.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
prince_freeza Wrote:[Image: newpicture009.png]
Seems like prince_freeza's Darius, minus the lightning.
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by: Eddie
Actually i did it myself, just that its really a simple idea so pretty much anyone can do the same, for the beam it's actually an incorrect opoint-its too far from the char pic and it causes it to look like that(was gonna change the opoint but lazy). really, there are a LOT of chars that use firzen's cannon recolored

edit: it's not the opoint but the rate of fire(since i put it over his flame breath)
[Image: Ice_Beam.jpg]
I believe that looks better?

Thanks given by:
(03-16-2010, 05:55 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(03-16-2010, 05:52 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  ok... sadly i only have an evaluation version of winzip(might buy sooner or later) so in the future u might have to bear with it
Try WinRar. It has an evaluation-copy, too, but you can compress files even after the 40-days-trial. It's fully functionable :)

Actually it's quite funny if it says "Your trial-version expired 800 days ago, do you want to buy a full version?"

@ontopic:
I guess the problem is the deep blue tone... Firzen's ray has a quite light yellow, therefore the difference yellow~white isn't that big and it looks much smoother.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2010, 12:05 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  Actually i did it myself, just that its really a simple idea so pretty much anyone can do the same, for the beam it's actually an incorrect opoint-its too far from the char pic and it causes it to look like that(was gonna change the opoint but lazy). really, there are a LOT of chars that use firzen's cannon recolored

edit: it's not the opoint but the rate of fire(since i put it over his flame breath)
[Image: Ice_Beam.jpg]
I believe that looks better?

Actually, it looks quite horrible. But as alblaka said, could just be bad colour choices compared to firzens.

Fixed the opoint then? It still looks similar to Darius.

Also, instead of releasing bundles of extremely quick, not really worthwhile characters (ones that can be finished in 30 seconds) start improving them a lot. Take Alblaka for example, he does recolour characters - but he takes a long time to produce good quality abilities and skills, etc.
Try that instead of just recolour and the same moves.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by: Alblaka
[/quote]
Fixed the opoint then? It still looks similar to Darius.
[/quote]

yeah i suppose... still, darius looks way nicer:)
sry but since you say it looks similar to darius, should i change it to a light blue color? eliminates the horrible look+not so similar to darius. killing 2 birds with 1 stone:D

Thanks given by:
there you go now thats a way to show me a char. realy nice idea of firen still keeping his look but gain freeze's power. my fav attack here would be the "ice run" with the ice pilars coming out from behind.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Alblaka
The idea is nice...
But...
Take a look at this >here<
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(03-17-2010, 09:17 AM)blow_fly98 Wrote:  The idea is nice...
But...
Take a look at this >here<
yeah i've seen that...downloaded it long ago, didn't really want to copy the idea...but what else was there to replace flames? thats why now i'm working on something original- bats that damage opponent, fly back to heal allies/yourself, so on. alblaka's helping(thx!) with the data but i don't think it's possible, still worth a try though. my main concern- as the bat goes into the hit frames, it 'spawns' a heal bat. obviously it shouldn't turn into a heal bat unless it hits the opponent(or it'll be indestructible)- if it's destroyed with an attack it will spawn a heal bat

edit: @Eddie yes i do realise i shouldn't just recolor, maybe i'll put a few new sprites on next char...doing it now, taking forever to try and understand ratio attack...

Thanks given by: