Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eddie vs Prince_Freeza [Sketch Battle]
Well, everyone has been doing sketch battles, and I fancied doing one myself. We recently just had a massive craze over Dragonball Z and so have decided to do a sketch battle based on Dragonball Z (using a mixture of our own characters and characters from Dragonball Z itself).

Sorry PF, I couldn't really draw goku, I couldn't do any justice to drawing an actual Dragonball Z character and so have decided to go with my own (if that is okay with you). I have so far named him Arosolir, or Arrow. Here's is a picture of him (p.s he is not in saiyan state, he is in normal state):

[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]

Some of the details are odd, but I can fix that up during the comic. Thats a rough facial sketch of the character and I hope you guys enjoy it.

PF, can't wait to see your drawings of Vegeta, then we could get straight into it. Have fun :D.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
alrighty then here is my character and my most favorite of all things.... vegeta
name: vegeta
state: normal saiyan state
additions: can transform into a super saiyan

oh and eddie may i do the first move? if it no prob...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Ofcourse, it's all yours :D
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
EDIT: damn spelling mistake in panel #2 its supposed to be "i wont have to brake a sweat with you" so dont mind it...
Thanks given by:
actually goku's dress isnt like that and muhahahahaha. panel is wierd his legs part is behind?? ok then.
in the first panel the eyes are wierd. other than that nice.
Thanks given by:
(05-25-2010, 06:31 PM)firzenx Wrote:  actually goku's dress isnt like that and muhahahahaha. panel is wierd his legs part is behind?? ok then.
in the first panel the eyes are wierd. other than that nice.

1- that is not goku. so you might wanna read the 1st post more carefully.
2- the in the 3rd panle his leg is supposed to be like that because you can see him from the front while flying.
3- yea i admit they looks weird cuz i kept erasing and redoing them so that probably messed it up...
Thanks given by:
oh oops srry. ok thats good. i thought u used goku but u made it with arrow.
Thanks given by:
I think now he should his ausum dance
[Image: 1181583690432.gif]

Ok, jokes aside kinda not actually original fight, but still good. The wierd thing that he used the same sentence like Darius in PF Vs. LC :P

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Sorry I may not be posting up too quickly, I'm doing exams and finding it hard to draw a sheet for the fight. Will be doing it soon as possible though.

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 05-29-2010 11:09 AM because:
don't worry you got my protectionz!
Thanks given by:
its ok by me. post whenever you like ;) dont wanna be the reason you fail at school :P
Thanks given by: