Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ForgetLatios's Sprites
i can't work with photofiltre... D: i just can't. i have NO IDEA how it works.[Image: FACEPALM.gif] that's why i just use paint.net. way more user friendly. . :D. *goes work*
[Image: Untitled.png]
@below: lol really? i did for fun xD
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
your finger spacing fails... Facepalm
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
This one looks better than the last one, but you got those black lines between the body and arms again. If you look at the original LF2-chars, you won't find them in any of them (at least I think so). Additionally, the left leg( our perspective) is bigger than the right one. Other than that there are only some small errors such as small hands and a slightly weird shaped head. Hair looks ok, but it shouldn't go ___ at the lower end.
I'm not too experienced with paint( I'm using GIMP), but some of those who use it draw sprites at twice the size and then resize them in order to have a small antializing already in there. You might want to try that out, but everyone has an own way of creating sprites.
Thanks given by:
if you cant use photofiltre try downloading gimp its 90% as same as photoshop but unlike photoshop its FREE!
and you can make awesome sprites with it best example: luthicris a non photoshop user but an kick a** gimp spriter..
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Well, if it would be same in 90%, most of you wouldn't be using it just for spriting.
Photoshop is very easy, but Gimp is kinda complicated. That's the main difference.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2010, 07:13 PM)Gad Wrote:  Photoshop is very easy, but Gimp is kinda complicated. That's the main difference.

Lol.

Photoshop is very complicated, but Gimp is kinda easy. That's the main difference.

^ I preffer it like that i got both, but i still use Gimp.

On the sprites itself. No offence, but it is really bad. Try drawing on other LF2 sprites. Or as said by Siegvar or was it Chisho i don't remember try making full spritesheets or moves to improve in making stances.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by: LutiChris
Well, I don't know, what you are talking about, but Photoshop already has a tens of ready filters, you can use them just by clicking, in gimp you have to more operations to get the same effect.
That's the difference. So the Gimp is easier? I wouldn't say that.
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2010, 07:44 PM)Gad Wrote:  Well, I don't know, what you are talking about, but Photoshop already has a tens of ready filters, you can use them just by clicking, in gimp you have to more operations to get the same effect.
That's the difference. So the Gimp is easier? I wouldn't say that.

I think we are getting a little off-topic

Still waiting for sprite to comment on :)

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by:
lol@ discussion
new:
[Image: fire_dude.gif] using a base(bat)+ C&P pants+ drawing
still going to use paint.net... just need to set transparency a bit.
lo, just realised he loses some of him jacket in some frame... :D
whoops forgot glow...
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
Uhm... *clears throat* the shading's a bit weird. In the cloak's left (to our view) side has a lot of bright ones and the right one's only dark. Doesn't fit IMO.
Also the hand that's holding the staff's pose is a bit static. Try to change it.
Otherwise I like that sprite. You've improved a lot.
btw you can redraw the hair...
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by: