Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CHAR] Spark
whooottzy! Nice character, with amazin ideas, and perfecto DC-ed but... its buggy if there are 2 of them in the same battlefield, well that can't be helped. but seriously, just improve ur spriting skill and maybe u'll be a great "LF2 Character Maker" .

and for the "immense-what's it called", it's a bit... too "MP consuming", decrease the mp cost of the 1st part of the move and add additional mp consume if the char goes to its finisher.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(04-12-2010, 09:55 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  and for the "immense-what's it called", it's a bit... too "MP consuming", decrease the mp cost of the 1st part of the move and add additional mp consume if the char goes to its finisher.

Hmmm, that's a thought, too...

But the problem is, the move could get to overpowered... it's unevadeable and deals about 200 dmg (without finisher 120)...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
well... but however, its just uncomfortable, although its unavoidable, but its just "SINGLE" target, and then, enemy's allies can pwn u in no time cuz u don't hav mp anymore.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2010, 10:09 AM)vandesdelca Wrote:  well... but however, its just uncomfortable, although its unavoidable, but its just "SINGLE" target, and then, enemy's allies can pwn u in no time cuz u don't hav mp anymore.

Hmmm, got a point there, too...
Will think about reducing it (though, not much, may to 350 or 300)

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
by cleric i meant divide your abilities into groups and the increase numbers
and why art u putting a secret move?
u can insert some modification in DJA like DJA+DvA/J
or for a tricky one DJA+AJD
its fun using them________now for the ideas:
you may have to make so many illusions that your mp doesn't let you and you use hp for more to form a ball of them and crush the opponent or spawn a huge illlusion made out pure hp and some mp etc.
(04-12-2010, 10:50 AM)aditya Wrote:  by cleric i meant divide your abilities into groups and the increase numbers
and why art u putting a secret move?
u can insert some modification in DJA like DJA+DvA/J
or for a tricky one DJA+AJD
its fun using them________now for the ideas:
you may have to make so many illusions that your mp doesn't let you and you use hp for more to form a ball of them and crush the opponent or spawn a huge illlusion made out pure hp and some mp etc.

Lol ^^ Just to keep in your mind: I can't sprite and therefore creating something like a huge illusion-ball is out of my reach. Though the mass-illusion thingy could be an idea...

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
i didn't mean a ball but a char
idea:u can take the pics of Dennis while charging his blue ball and trap the opponent inside it losing hp and release him in a creative way taking some more hp
Thanks given by:
:) 
(04-12-2010, 06:18 AM)Alblaka Wrote:  @Ragor:
Honestly, i tried many times: I can't sprite ^^'
Up to now i even failed on drawing a stickman.

Oh ok... That's reasonable! Anyway, even without custom sprites, it looks good. Keep up the work.
I'm currently lacking words...
Complex style >.<
Just awesome.
A suggestion, go to this thread;
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=4800
It might help you in making those illusions better.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Ok, downloading will review soon

Be back next post with Rtxas's review of any sprite(s), dc work(s) and any other of that sh*t post.

~RtXaS~
Thanks given by: