Knight - 37 (25)
Bat - 38 (26)

you wont find knight
he doesnt have ai.
for the others,ask silva
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
siggy made by scorpion

This is o_O. Help o_O by Copying and pasting o_O
into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Thanks given by:
Ok thanks!

BTW, I found out that at some point, it does not copy the AI exactly.

Woody's copies, for example, does not perform d>a & does dva a lot on the other hand...

Code:
0040B15A   . E9 00750300    JMP lf2.0044265F
0040B15F     90             NOP
0040B160     90             NOP
0040B161   . 0F85 29040000  JNZ lf2.0040B590
0040B167   > 83B8 08030000 >CMP DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+308],64

Code:
0044265F   > 83B9 F4060000 >CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+6F4],0A
00442666   .^0F84 FB8AFCFF  JE lf2.0040B167
0044266C   . 83B9 F4060000 >CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+6F4],37
00442673   .^0F84 EE8AFCFF  JE lf2.0040B167
00442679   . 83B9 F4060000 >CMP DWORD PTR DS:[ECX+6F4],12
00442680   .^0F84 E18AFCFF  JE lf2.0040B167
00442686   .^E9 058FFCFF    JMP lf2.0040B590
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by:
i never thought ide be here and say this but silva, thankyou for fiding this out i though i wouldnt have enoguh AI's for my characters
Thanks given by:
On the other hand, it seems that all characters except the original doesn't perform d>a... (I'll make more testing...)

rolleyes
Thanks given by:
I don't know why that happens....

Edit: Okay I found out about those ID's, tutorial will probably be updated by the time you read this.

If you could find out exactly which ID's when copied don't preform d>a that'd be useful.

Edit 2: Alright, I figured out the D>A stuff I think. Just look at line 004093B5 and the stuff under it... You should be able to figure out how to copy it to more ID's with enough trial and error.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
First of all, I wanted to thank you for finding the id's that I can't find... ;) (updated tutorial)

Regarding the D>A stuff, I made a lot of trial & error but I really can't figure it out but still trying...

Do you think I can use commands aside from lines starting with 004093B5?
Thanks given by:
Just replace line 004093b5 (which should be CMP EAX,2) with a JMP somewhere where you know is empty. The JMP you put should overwrite the CMP and the JE (perfectly I think, unless my math is flawed) so you should write them to the place you jump to, then you just put more CMPs and JE's and JMP back to CMP EAX, 4.

Would look something like this: (004093B5)
JMP 44280D
CMP EAX, 4

44280D:
CMP EAX, 2
JE What ever the orginal one was
CMP EAX, ID
CMP EAX, ID(2)
JMP back to the rest of the code(should be that line with CMP eax, 4)

Hopefully that made sense :)

Edit: Hmm, the same sort of code appears at 004094B2, you might have to edit both parts of it to get a better AI copy :p. Damn copying AI is quite hard :p

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Wow, thank you very much, Silva!!! ;)
It worked like a charm... :D
You may now add this to the tutorial for its final update... ;)

Silva Wrote:Edit: Hmm, the same sort of code appears at 004094B2, you might have to edit both parts of it to get a better AI copy :p. Damn copying AI is quite hard :p
So that's the key to it, add your new id to both AI groups...

Haha... At first you said it was very easy, now you're saying that it's quite hard. :D But you finally made it!!! ;)

Thanks again!!! ;)
Thanks given by:
Heh, it was really simple at first... I thought all the AI code was set into one bit. To be honest I doubt that all the AI stuff. I'm Pretty sure the ID's that are suppoused to do DJA won't do it, but yeah it is better than nothing :)

Thanks given by:
Well, I will test the other id's that I might use...

Maybe all "CMP EAX, ID" should be tested too...???

I'll try Julian and give some feedback later... ;)

EDIT:
I copied Henry's AI which uses DJA for multiple arrow, and the copied AI recognizes it. Although when the original AI does that, there are times that he does that continuously (+A +A...), but when the copied AI does that, he does that only once (didn't press +A +A...). But then again it may be a coincidence and is not that really important.

I can still say that you made it perfectly (or almost if not really perfect...). I believe (after a lot of testing...) that there's no reason to doubt the AI now after fixing the D>A stuff... ;)

It's really a job well done!!! :D

EDIT2:
Silva Wrote:Hmm, the same sort of code appears at 004094B2, you might have to edit both parts of it to get a better AI copy
Pls. add this to tutorial too... Thanks! ;)
* Since the D>A stuff was really solved after I added my new id to this one too.

EDIT3:
Updated tutorial, thanks! ;)
Thanks given by: