Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
new games flood
[] 
lately we get a flood of new games in the forum games section. actually most of them are quite fun to play, but having to browse through several pages to play all active games is dumb.

so i am asking you all politely if you could think more about your games before you post them. will they be played? will they be fun enough? wont they insult anyone? etc.

even if this is forum games section, we still need to keep a little tidyness on this forum.

~Bamboori
Speaking about tidiness, I would be happy if you could dispose some old threads.
The games on the first page are the ones that are active, others are redundant imo.
Thanks given by: Lauli
They're an archive with quotes. I don't see why they shouldn't be kept?

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by:
Yea.
For instance: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=225
And some more, yea.

Yea.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Yea.
At least dispose those on the last 5 pages, because apparently nobody has cared about them for a loong time.
And I don't think anybody has the will to go through 10 pages of threads just to find some quotes, yea.

Yea.
Thanks given by:
^ Nobody bothers about old topics and more pages as long as the current topics are on page 1 or stickied.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori , snorsorbet
little reminder at all posters of new games:
think if the game has any sense. this may be forum games section, but that doesnt mean you can simply spam it with senseless threads.
Thanks given by: