Poll: Which story(/ies) did you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DubbleD
8.33%
5 8.33%
Hacker
6.67%
4 6.67%
Gad
6.67%
4 6.67%
Elias
6.67%
4 6.67%
Reaper
21.67%
13 21.67%
Wiro
5.00%
3 5.00%
Magnamancy
20.00%
12 20.00%
Taniaetc
10.00%
6 10.00%
Phil
11.67%
7 11.67%
forgetlatios
3.33%
2 3.33%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #9: Writing challenge - Voting
...i haven't a vote... well it kinda sucked... i didn't really read the beginnings at all i just wrote and wrote and.... and i have a story that at least make sense
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2010, 12:58 PM)Wiro Wrote:  i voted for my own cause i'm too lazy to read all those

That is pretty poor, you know?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod , Ascor , lf2TimmE1
(05-04-2010, 01:12 PM)forgetlatios Wrote:  ...i haven't a vote...;.( well it kinda sucked...remember this i didn't really read the beginnings at all i just wrote and wrote and this could be the reason why it sucked?.... and i have a story that at least make senseoh well so it didnt suck?
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2010, 01:57 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(05-04-2010, 12:58 PM)Wiro Wrote:  i voted for my own cause i'm too lazy to read all those

That is pretty poor, you know?

atleast i'm honest to tell it...
Thanks given by:
it is a public vote everyone can see what you voted for
So your honestance is worth nothing
Thanks given by: Wiro , lf2TimmE1
I voted for Hacker, Magnamancy, Taniaetc and Phil. (Finally I stopped voting for one person only)
Hacker: I just liked the story and the "feel" of it.
Magnamancy: Yeah, obviously.
Taniaetc: The story was quite well written and somehow different due to the topic( btw: the guy in there plays the same stuff I'm playing, too atm. Well, after all those are amongst the most-played tunes)
Phil: Pretty great story, could just have been a bit longer.

This contest is extremely thrilling btw.
Thanks given by:
Voted for Magnamancy and Reaper cos they're the best in grammars and spelling so far. AAAAND they're pretty short in word count.
I actually liked dubbleD's because the plot's really good. But it doesn't make sense in terms of logic and description of "what's going on and what the characters are doing and how they are now".
Phil's make sense, but it's way too short and like Reaper said, cigarettes and swords are in the DIFFERENT time.
@Reaper: Yeah I can play ALL of the songs but in fur elise and canon not the whole song, just the part of it.
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
^ meh i updated it.. :( no swords, DAGGERS! and some mistakes improvements.. ah well whats done is done..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Yes I lost.
Another contest that I totally got owned.
Well it was nice knowing all of you now I can see if God really exist by going up.

So lets just wait for most people to vote for Magnamcy and let him win one more competition.
Man their wasn't a lot of people joining, unlike the first spriting contest, that had over 20 competitors.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
It's because writing takes a lot more effort, and as you should know by now, LFE isn't really full of working ants ;D

yeah that includes me too ;P

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 05-05-2010 08:07 PM because:
damn you.. vote!

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Thanks given by: