Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to sprite with Paint.net for beginners
(05-04-2010, 04:16 PM)Reaper Wrote:  paint really isn't for noobs only.

paint can be a good program if (i repeat) IF it falls in the right hands... for ex lets take a look at alec's sprite it doesnt look awesome cuz paint is good it looks awesome cuz alec has skill'z to sprite on whatever... how about giving photoshop to some noob lets see how wonderful sprite he'll make...

ontopic: nice tut dude but i seen more simpler ones on the forums... even if they require an adv prog.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
Guys, to make an end about the discussion of programs:

The quality of the result doesn't depend on the program, but on the spriter and his way of spriting. So there's no "better" program, it's all about what you like best.

And now, back to topic.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Bamboori , Alectric , SirisRhazael
lol discussion. btw didn't you realise i said for BEGINNERS? as in some(looks at my friend) people can't even sprite anything... not even basic attacks... or even know how to mess with sprites other than recolouring.
the main reason i only used two colours is because it's easier if you draw the attack sprites from it. then later you blur it a little and you're done.
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
you gotta give the guy credit, its one of the only paint.net tutorials on LFE i believe.

so yeah, not too bad, maybe too much text, but overall pretty good, and fairly easy to follow.

Suggestion: Dont finish off by saying the sprite you just made sucks. It takes everything you've just taught, and throws it completely out the window.
Thanks given by:
...but when you showed how to blur you didn't continue with the blurred sprite in the next pic :/
Thanks given by:
must have forgot to re-copy... D:
[Image: UB2.gif]
FrozenFiren|Devid|Sprites

News of the day 19th Sep 10: Someone's back on track
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2010, 06:48 AM)forgetlatios Wrote:  must have forgot to re-copy pm... D:
Thanks given by: