Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramomd's Diares
Day 1

today is one of these days i keep thinking about the world i'd like to burn i mean why do people exist why do they making wars why do everything have to be so mean and evile. well i know what some of you know you guys are gonna reply namely with 42 the answer to life universe and everything it goes how i believe with the flow people continue in this manner doing everyday things without any notice of sins and evil people do wicked stuff to live on their lives as if nothing was happening they just act normal on this world there's been a lot of bad bad events i don't want to go through those flaming dephts of hell which are awaiting me in my afterlife scare the crap outta me i really think i should become a better person as soon as i'm better to other people it will change my life a lot if i murder my attorney who is stupid like/s pathetic dogs and food that is going to haunt me for ever and evermore

I've learnt a lesson. Without punctuation, people can play around with multiple meanings with the same order of words.
Try finding some of them!

Remember, this is only the miserable Day 1. How many there may be?
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Ramond Wrote:42 the answer to life universe and everything
nope, tht's only Elias...im sure of it :)
Ramond Wrote:Remember, this is only the miserable Day 1. How many there may be?
life is miserable, im sure it is...but we all get over it sooner or later...ur going through a phase...
btw are we even supposed allowed to be commenting on ur Diary Thread?

@Bottom
nice recovery....? > im still watching you <
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Elias
^ Actually I was not focusing on the content of my writing but rather on showing how not using punctuation can lead to understanding fail
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alblaka
Reminds me of something Roald Dahl wrote:
Roald Dahl Wrote:If you go to the zoo you will see elephants playing the saxophone you first take a deep breath and swallow the mouthpiece is then taken between the lips and firmly to boot polish people are proud to be or not to be is what hamlet said when bathing the baby care must be taken to clean one’s sparking plugs should be the regular practice of every driver who wants easy running does are female wives may never forgive husbands tell took a bow and shot the apple through the inside left raced down the field and shot a goal civilisation being what it is is still necessary for locking up the undesirable flies fly and pigs don’t brown is a dentist and can be seen any day drawing stumps is a sign that the match is over.
It was an exercise he gave his mother. There are 15 sentences in the whole passage. You have to put punctuation marks to make the 15 sentences. The sentences are all nonsense but they make grammatical sense.
Answer Wrote:If you go to the zoo you will see elephants. Playing the saxophone, you first take a deep breath and swallow. The mouthpiece is then taken between the lips and firmly to boot. Polish people are proud. "To be or not to be" is what Hamlet said. When bathing the baby care must be taken. To clean one’s sparking plugs should be the regular practice of every driver who wants easy running. Does are female. Wives may never forgive husbands. Tell took a bow and shot the apple through. The inside left, raced down the field and shot a goal. Civilisation, being what it is, is still necessary for locking up the undesirable. Flies fly and pigs don’t. Brown is a dentist and can be seen any day. Drawing stumps is a sign that the match is over.
Something like that.

Ramond edited this post 05-22-2010 09:23 AM because:
Yep exactly, except what I wrote every possibility is kinda correct. Oh and btw haven't ever heard of this :p
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
The better Answer Wrote:If you go to the zoo you will see elephants playing the saxophone. You first take a deep breath and swallow the mouthpiece. It's then taken between the lips and firmly to boot polish people who are proud to be or not to be. Is what Hamlet said when bathing the baby. Care must be taken to clean one’s sparking plugs. Should be the regular practice of every driver who wants easy running does are female wives. May never forgive husbands, tell took a bow and shot. The apple through the inside left, raced down the field and shot a goal. Civilisation, being what it is, is still necessary for locking up the undesirable flies. Fly and pigs don’t brown. Is a dentist and can be seen any day drawing stumps. Is a sign that the match is over.
Thanks given by: LutiChris