Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #11 - Datachanging challenge
first version of my entry:
contest.rar (25 KB)
its a henry who punches if hes near an enemy. still a bit buggy though.
[youtube]4Tk68FIiIhU[/youtube]
Thanks given by:
why does davis get double hit by one normal punch? better use a fall: -1, effect: 5 and h: 5000, in that invisible ball which detects an enemy in front of you
or just use a normal i/k: 8 for the detection, should work better
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(06-11-2010, 04:56 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  is it allowed if you create some kind of new char to modify other chars data or is it only allowed to create new dat.-files?
i don't really know, but obviously when people vote they would judge your methods and ease of installation etc
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Also there should be a rule that you are not allowed to use much, or no itr/kind: 8.
Because really.
This method is nothing "new and exciting" anymore. It's used like everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

But yea, I can't really do any big difference here, but... That's how I would make it. Sort of. I don't know.
Thanks given by:
well, i/k8 is still needed for almost ever kind of awesome dc'ing stuff
I bet I'll just put around 50-100 of them into my char
Thanks given by: Alblaka
^ I'll back you up on that.

My entry: Ball that can bounce off the wall and when the rebounced ball hit you, you'll get an upgrade.
[Image: animation1oz.gif]

[Image: 58223253.gif]

Pro: no "com" logo
Con: might get messy if you pick 2 Davis

Files: clicky
Thanks given by:
@Lauli
if you can make do without, then that sets you apart from the others and obviously you'll get more votes
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
i agree to nave - you cant disallow parts of dc just cause it`s nothing new - you can also stay forbid state 3 cause it`s not new :p - but you can still use it to create new stuff...#

(but on the other hand agree to marshall :p)
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
I might join... I've got an idea that I've been mulling over for a couple months...
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2010, 12:52 PM)Wiro Wrote:  so does this have to be a char or can i make a weapon (with something new and exciting)
Did I say it has to be a char?
*scrolling up*
Obviously not :P
Well yeah, anything which makes you stick out of the crowd / is innovative is allowed. Whether it is a character, a weapon, or something completely different ;)

(06-11-2010, 01:10 PM)TheNave Wrote:  can we send our entrys anonymous? 'cuz I don't want to distract everybody with the awesomeness of my char^^
I actually would like to see what you can pull off. For this contest, I was not planning on making it anonymously ;)

(06-11-2010, 03:01 PM)Marshall Wrote:  @Lauli
if you can make do without, then that sets you apart from the others and obviously you'll get more votes
Yep, this is certainly a bonus-point. However, you are not prohibited from using certain DCing-tags -- pick whatever you wish and however you wish. What counts for most is the result.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: