Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best sprites
Show off a couple of what you think are your best sprites yet and rate others sprites.
[Image: Dpool.png]
[Image: CSSArtic2.png]
[Image: PokemonTrainer.png]
[Image: Kyle-1.png]
Thanks given by:
Maybe this is good idea for a contest :o
Evrybody posts their best sprite (only one) and people vote for the best sprite :o and after voting we see who is the best spriter at the forums, woa!
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Actually, that wasn't it. I don't want a contest. It's hard just looking after every sprite then copying them... This is actually for fun. :P
Thanks given by:
(07-17-2010, 02:23 AM)Whaat Wrote:  Maybe this is good idea for a contest :o
Evrybody posts their best sprite (only one) and people vote for the best sprite :o and after voting we see who is the best spriter at the forums, woa!

We already know the best few spriters on the forums - we do not need that rubbed in our face any more than that?

Also, Ragor - this is why people make their own sprite threads. To showcase their best sprites without them having to be compared to say Siegvar's, Apoc's, Luti's, Hell Fighters, etc etc.

I don't think we need a jumbled up mess of everyone's best, when we have our own threads.#

Eddie
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
But... We need to see their BEST without rubbing it in our faces because we can't tell it's their best in their thread.
Thanks given by:
erm, we can. so "no."
thread closed and keep in mind, post something more usefull next time.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: