Poll: PICK YO FAV(S)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
@Arcane [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: mono1_by_janisarcane-davfjhi.png]
7.14%
1 7.14%
@Cabba [Image: MageV2monolithrevamp.png]-->[Image: prD2Ksb.png]
28.57%
4 28.57%
@Mono [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: u42Yltf.png]
50.00%
7 50.00%
@JoHo15 [Image: lFRylG5.png]>[Image: o9y9inO.png]
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamped Sprites (52%)
I'm sorry Alectric... YOUR COPYRIGHT IDEA WILL BE DIMINISHED.
Thanks given by:
...DIMINISHED. u mean distributed :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
WUT
I failed... didn't I?
Thanks given by:
I like it? But who will be the poor sap volunteer who will be tricked nice enough to make the beginning sprite[s]?
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2010, 01:23 AM)Chishio Wrote:  I like it? But who is the poor sap volunteer who will be tricked nice enough to make the beginning sprite[s]?
I did, but I deleted the post XD
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2010, 07:14 PM)XLittlebob252 Wrote:  Random
its better
´Cuz you are last in alphabetical :p , nah, i´m second last so random is better xp
Or is Alectric´s idea better?
If Luti decides to use Alectric´s idea i think that Chishio or someone else pro spriter could be good choice for making base sprite?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Just in case we are still revamping Alectric's stuff... :3
Alec, feel free to disposal this if you are not comfortable with it.

[Image: alecy.png] > [Image: demon23.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: wuht.png] > [Image: EyeShadow.png]
This is as close I can get with Photofiltre. EDIT: Is it possible that I can re-enter my entry? I fixed my sprite.
Thanks given by:
Another suggestion, for the fun of it my friends is to incorperate Alectrics and the original idea.

One guy is selected at random for people to do their currently existing sprites 1 week.

Week after that - one guy is randomly selected to make a sprite (you should choose from frequent visitors to the thread). Then people can make their own version of that sprite, making use of different moves etc. Could also be animated.

You alternate these. Basically the first idea is to make a revamped copy of the position of the sprites that already exist. The second idea, as Alectric had come up with it, could be for expanding upon that guys idea. Say - he's made a standing sprite, but you reckon you could make an awesome kicking frame/sprite. So you go out and do that.

It gives people a chance to practise all sorts of varying positions and can help speed up character making in future.

Eddie.

So what that'd mean if you went along with this idea is to use Alectric's pre-existing sprites this week, then next week he has to produce another sprite. We then improve on that sprite adding our various styles and different move possibilities. Week after that someone is selected at random and the process repeats itself.
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
actually, i've changed my opinion, i quite like the re-vamps on my old sprites :P
sorry for that :P
continue :D
Thanks given by: