Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live spriting
To solve the timezone problem...
You could record your screen during the chat.
Then you can speed up unnecessary parts, slow down the important ones.
Maybe you could even narrate (?) the whole thing, so it's more understandable. Or I don't know.

I'd show up if "time" allows it? I guess?
Thanks given by:
It'll simply be a basis of, those who turn up for the live see it first, those who don't get to watch it later on youtube or something.

Sounds like a good idea to me. :D
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!
Thanks given by:
Guys don't put so much pressure on Alec :P

But yes, I'd definitely recommend recording it too. Isn't it so that when you stream live, you can re-call the stream later on? Or is tinychat not functioning mainly as a streaming page?

Eh. I guess recording should work. And if something fails... dump it. :P
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Alectric
i don't get this whole chat thing? tell me why does it hafta be implemented for the video?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
sure go ahead. I was expecting something like this a long time ago (don't ask me why though, sixth sense haha).
i would state your date one week or a couple of days before you actually do it here in this thread so that people can sort of skip some meetings etc. You get what i mean.
otherwise, except for tiny chat there is also a program called teamviewer which i use very often for that same kind of thing..
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
@Luti: maybe because when some 1 doesn't understand in the live maybe he wants to tell the spriter.
"wait i didint understand could you show me again what you did?"
or something like that.
(my opinion)
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
When do u think this will this all take place....
im eager to show......like right now :lion:

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 07-26-2010 01:20 PM because:
as in you want to draw something like this right now? then do it. ^^
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
lol ask alectric
and im eager to see.... like right now (lol)
i think he has to plan this all out or something.
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
butter funk!!! i wanted to draw Dome so badly ~ as of now....
it'd be a waste if u guys didn 't see it...
sigh* better go eat somethin in the mean time [doodling]
Thanks given by:
erm why should you ask alectric for it? i don't get you guys, you are all so dependent.
go there and open up a chat, state it here that you have made one and people will join then. Then you start and have some fun. There you go, everything without alectric.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis