Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Descriptions
Hello guys,
I`m sure you recognized that the LFE-Fileplanet include a lot of characters and other stuff you guys made. Right now Phil and I plan to make descriptions for all of them facing the problem that we dont know a lot of stuff about most of the downloads.

So we ask you to write short descriptions to your own projects and post them here - we care about implementation and translation in case you can`t speak german (if you speak german it would be nice if you make descriptions in both languages).

The creators still know the most about the projects, so the description will be best we can get :p

EDIT: Oh I forgot, if you don`t do this you`ll get banned for a week, or a month, not sure yet... HAHAHAHA :P
[Image: joker-heath-ledger.jpg]
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
that's a lame excuse for Phil being lazy >.>
Back in the day, Sinow, STM and I did most of the descriptions...

the problem with describing your own work is rather uhm... let's just say it requires one to be very thick-skinned :P

since you are so wound up about it, you might as well put this in BP's spirit trail background (which I posted a while ago in the thread):

Let's be honest... The previous BG releases by BP were more of a middle-of-the-road-affair. Despite BP being one of two of the supreme lords of LFE with his top tier DC skillz and mad 3D artworks. But his backgrounds were... you know, painfully average, sub-par, nothing more than standard backgrounds with the odd quirk such as dynamic effects which is not particularly pioneering and lacked the punch that some may be looking for. Nothing really atrocious though, but not really something to wet your pants over either. But not this time... Spirit Trail promises to totally rock your sox. Just check out the BG man and you'll realise it's something that you can't help but approve.

BP has pulled out something nothing short of putting himself back in the frontrunners of LF2 modification.

@Phil v
I'm currently not tied to my LFE duties specifically atm :P + I'm working on cooler stuff

Marshall edited this post 08-08-2010 07:14 PM because:
don't tell me something about being lazy.. layzeeh foxeyeh
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
TemplateX
english:
One of Bamboori's template mods. Most of his attacks are quite unusual, that's why it's a bit difficult to play him well. If you manage to make it though you'll have a great char for pvp fights.
btw: his downball-bomber is quite useless (almost never hits), but looks great :D

deutsch:
Einer von Bamboori's Template Mods. Die meisten seiner Attacken sind ziemlich ungewöhnlinch, daher ist es ein bisschen schwierig sich mit ihm einzuspielen. Wenn man das aber gechafft hat, hat man einen tollen Charakter für PvP-Kämpfe.
btw: sein downball-bomber ist ziemlich nutzlos (trifft fast nie), sieht aber super aus :D

Kravus
english:
Another template mod by Bamboori. Thanks to his giant claws, his attacking range and strength are pretty high.
Also he is very agile and can dodge many attacks.

deutsch:
Ein weiterer Template Mod von Bamboori. Dank seiner gigantischen Klauen sind seine Attackenstärke und -reichweite ziemlich hoch. Ausserdem ist er sehr agil und kann vielen Attacken ausweichen.

Grey
english:
This character has no ranged moves, but thanks to his great combo potential he's fun to fight with.

deutsch:
Dieser Charakter hat keine Fernkampf Attacken, aber dank seines großen Kombopotenzials macht es trotzdem Spass mit ihm zu kämpfen.

Temple
actually there is nothing to say here...
maybe someone else should praise whats so good about this bg :D

LF2 - New Heroes
english:
This mod has new hero characters, each with an unique fighting style.
This mod also has great combo potential. However, some attacks are a bit unbalanced yet, but if you play fair there is no problem with that.

deutsch:
Dieser Mod hat neue Helden-Charaktere, jeder mit einem einzigartigen Kampfstil.
Ausserdem hat der Mod großes Kombopotenzial. Ein paar Attacken sind zwar etwas unausgeglichen, aber wenn man fair spielt ist das kein Problem.

edit: hahaaaa, first one to post all his descriptions :D

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 08-08-2010 09:42 PM because:
submitted
Cpt. F Wrote:"Yes, Yes, yes, Show via moves!"

Sure thing, i already got annoyed by all my chars having the casual "Description not written yet"...

Descriptions (Click to View)
It's creepy to write your own name in descriptions o.O

Ramond edited this post 08-09-2010 10:23 AM because:
submitted -Phil

?! It's supposed to be "Show me your moves!"! What, just what happened to this world?!
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Weighted Companion Cube:
English: This iconic cube from Portal have now entered the fight! Being nearly indestructible, hitting or shooting it is completely useless.
Sprites and data were made by SirFrog

German translation coming up soon...I hope.

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 08-08-2010 09:43 PM because:
submitted
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Damn, i forgot "Spark" (i searched mainsite for "alblaka" to find all my chars... but he wasn't listed XD)

German:
Ein etwas unkoventionneller Charakter, der zwar nicht sehr viel Schaden austeilen kann, jedoch auf lächerlichste Weise die Blödheit der AI-gesteurten Feinde zeigt.
Spark ist in der Lage, Illusionen in vielfältigster Weise hervorzurufen, entweder zur Ablenkung, zum Angriff und auch zur Verteidigung.
Dabei verlieren nicht nur der Gegner, sondern auch der Spieler schnell die Übersicht, wenn sich über 50 Abbilder auf dem Kampffeld befinden und der Echte sich mal hierhin, mal dorthin teleportiert...

English:
A somewhat "special" character, who can't deal much damage, but proves the stupidness of bot-enemies in a ridicolous way.
Spark is capable of summoning many different illusions, either as decoys or even for attack and defense.
Sometimes not only the enemy, but even the player himself looses sight of the real Spark, if he hides inbetween over 50 clones of himself, even teleporting around between them...

edit: Damn, i hoped to get a 2nd thanks XD
editedit: Yes, yes, yes, show via moves!

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 08-08-2010 09:50 PM because:
submitted
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Training machine (Click to View)
Bandit Maker (Click to View)

MH-Razen edited this post 08-09-2010 07:23 AM because:
submitted
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
Phobos:
A character whose data is one of the best works I can do. His main attacks are those of dodging, type-3 manipulations. He is quite hard to master, but once you do, he'll sure own up a lot of people. In my opinion a bit overpowered if you use it with unlimited mp.

MH-Razen edited this post 08-09-2010 07:32 AM because:
submitted
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...

feel free to replace I/me with YinYin

MH-Razen edited this post 08-09-2010 09:29 AM because:
submitted, dont get what you mean for XEE-Hunter...
@Mh: I think it's about the authors (yinyin/vertigo while it's supposed to be yinyin/wertigo)

MH-Razen edited this post 08-09-2010 09:47 AM because:
my mistake, fixed
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...