Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Into the new world ( Updates - #4 is out! )
Chapter One (Click to View)
Chapter Two
(Click to View)
Hi there! I like writing stories, and playing lf2 mods.
This is the current stories I'm working on.

Thanks given by:
Chapter Three (Click to View)
Chapter Four (Click to View)

Thanks given by:
You've rewritten the first part? It's much better now. Tenses errors haven't really become less, but well... The most important part is the style and that's has gotten better.
Two little things:
- Make sure not to repeat yourself. I mean both concerning choice of words (huge, intense) and phrases.
- The part with the burning hair is pretty much pointless. The hair starts to burn and immediately stops again.

Chapter three however needs a bit of work. At first you say that he expected the survivors to be crying/ depressed but they aren't and later you say "maybe not all survivors are always depressed". Actually you picture all of them as rather funny guys who are unimpressed by the events. Which brings us to the next point: I'm pretty sure every person would react differently to such extreme situation. That would also makes the characters more unique and more like real humans.

Also I would like you not to delete your thread when you rewrite a part. I need to see my last comment to know what I've already said. Not mentioning that I want to increase my postcount a little :D. Would be great if you could just delete the old part out of your post and maybe leave a little comment that the posts below aren't about the current chapters. Thanks in advantage.
Thanks given by: Sharkitoon
The burning hair, I don't know how to explain the heat-wave but well,
it's not like I'm a good author, but I'll improve, Thanks for the comment,
You always help me when I post my stories :)

About the guys, maybe I'll reveal their past in chapter four or five.
There's a reason he ain't sad, not everyone is sad when all adults are gone.:)
What do you mean old part? Yes the post below wont be about current chapters :)

EDIT: Thanks i already edited the chapter :)

Reaper edited this post 08-20-2010 10:09 PM because:
What I mean is: Instead of reposting your thread, you can just add a line to your first post like
Edit: I've rewritten some of the paragraphs. Due to that, some of the comments below refer to other chapters than the ones you see now.

Also there is no problem with burning hair (I guess, I don't know what
would happen after a heatwave like that). But it should have a purpose. For instance, you could add some lines in between describing how he tries to extinguish the fire.

Thanks given by: