Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Title Change Requests
(11-08-2010, 06:42 PM)Phil Wrote:  yea right and the next thing you want is a personalize able lfe banner with stuff like facebook integration, seriously gimme a break.

I was not saying anyone to make it,I was only saying that if it will be made,it will be cool.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
ofc it will be cool.. but later on you will get bored of it and want MOARR!
see it like this.. we give you a stick and soon you want to have a whole tree. Impossible for us to achieve, cause we firstly don't want that and it would change our jobs fundamentally.

we would not be mods or admins anymore, we would be YOUR SLAVES, in all honesty.
to be more precise, mods would be your clerks, global mods the head clerks and admins your delivery men. need explanation?
mods give you the option for an offer, or you contact them directly, then they go to the globals and say "another order from desk 3", globals then look at it, have to approve for the SAKE OF THE PEOPLE and deliver the request to the admins who have to work their asses off for THE MAJORITY.

i can't blame you though, its the human seek of consumation and new things, their interest in new things and possibilities, but at some point, enough is enough and that seriously. So this thought has to be extinguished at the core/ center of events. Which is just "enabling custom titles for everyone".

I hope i am speaking for all staff and admins here, if not feel free to violate my post.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
I get it,I understand that we regular members need more and more when something new comes.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
(11-08-2010, 06:42 PM)Phil Wrote:  yea right and the next thing you want is a personalize able lfe banner with stuff like facebook integration, seriously gimme a break.
Facebook integration sounds kewl Xd

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 11-08-2010 07:23 PM because:
call me awesome and put me on podest, i just knew that YOU would excactly post this after posting that post :p
Thanks given by: snorsorbet
[Image: mother+hen.jpg]

MH-Razen and his flock of mods in their more equal than the equal lfempire hen-house. So... idyllic.
Thanks given by: YinYin , Lauli , Divisor
Using Orwellian phrases won't improve the situation. As far as I am concerned, admins and mods here would not hesitate to throw their weight around when need be and have never opted the Squealer route.

If you think the treatment is "unfair", feel free to leave rather the cause disharmony with some of your more provoking images and words.

On a more important note, custom title requests and changes have been rejected time and time again. As Phil have noted, we do not have all the time in the world to serve your personal needs. LFE has not gone sellout yet and prefers its cult status as of now, so it's operated in all a self financed stage where time is limited, though monetary donations to me (yes, ME), Marshall, your truly, is always welcome.

Another issue raised by BP before is that forum users tend to feel obliged to change their title to something along the lines of "The Ultimate Admin" which causes confusion.

People with too much money to splash, send me a pm
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
oh dear lord, your trails always have problems attached

I really don't get what you guys are all hyped about? You are acting like we are not giving you anything at all. See bp gave you reputation notification, great isn't it? He did it in his free time, which is limited these days cause of uni. So what are you doing, giving him gradidute? ofc not, you want more. As stated before I can understand you. Humans are like that, evil creatures who are always craving for more.

see, it just didn't work, like marshall said. We had it enabled once, but its the same with the reputations, which we gladly got back later on. That's why advanced dcers can change them, some guys earned the privilidge through being awesome dcers. That means we know that he is not behaving idiotic and complettly unrelated.. what i want to say is that, even if you are a genius among the less intelligent ones, you are sitting still on the low end. Take voting as example, many guys vote for a politician who says that bombing his own country is useful, you and some others vote for the other one who is going to imprison the other guy for dangering the national security. So even if you vote for the saving hand of salvation you still lose the battle.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
There is no hype, you're the one that talked most here.
And seriously, we got your point already.

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 11-09-2010 06:40 PM because:
i thought i did warn you that i would wall-text everyone in the future :p
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2010, 02:40 PM)Marshall Wrote:  Another issue raised by BP before is that forum users tend to feel obliged to change their title to something along the lines of "The Ultimate Admin" which causes confusion.
In my opinion, we are more mature than that. Just saying.

And don't give me another wall of text, I understand your points and I respect your points. I simply wanted to point that particular thing out.

@Phil
Well, if you wrote a wall of text, I'd have to write one too...and my fingers are not in the mood :P

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 11-09-2010 07:25 PM because:
now you hurt the feelings of my fingers :(
Thanks given by:
Lmao... I find this whole ordeal kinda funny.(no offence) Oh and btw why does it say i misspelled offence?

I didn't did I?
Fumbles666
Thanks given by: