Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: BlakSord
Uhm, if i say this straight: It sucks?
You have only one sprite, or not even that, so there is no need to post it here, try make some progress before posting. And your DCing skills seem to be just copy attacks with recolored sprites?
But, if you really wanna do this:
1. Simple is beauty. Don´t put all claws and stuff. Atm best part of char is his hair.
2. You don´t want to make those electric effects becouse you have to put them in every single sprite and seems like you are using paint so that will really be a big job.
3. You could start with template char, you just need little fixing to sprites and you can add the attacks you want, that is good way to start.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Taniaetc
(12-01-2010, 01:31 PM)Reaper Wrote:  I personally dislike the burn- and dodge-tools. They often give a weird feeling to the sprites, because the shading and highlighting sometimes doesn't look natural.

god, why does every body hare dodge/burn tools? i use them for shading too ans they give a good result in the end. (nothing against you reaper)

@alpha u done any basics? or ur still deciding on how he should look?

"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
reference of wolverine blade (Click to View)
mine and urs (not according to perspectives) (Click to View)
Not to hurt ur feelings.
Thanks given by:
Well Here's What I did uptill now!!!

Too Slow.........
[Image: currentp.png]

Please suggest more improvements!!!!
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by:
well, download gimp and continue cause its free. and, they don't look alike. eyebrows, eyes, hair. Those are not alike. better improve.
You seem to have redrawn hair and face on every sprite... let's consider that being the "wrong way".
If you really want to completely sprite a whole character, you usually do it this way:

Sprite a head. Sprite some more heads for different poses.
Sprite the legs. Sprite some more legs for different poses..
etcetcetc

Then, after you have everything, you take the body of the character for each frame, and add all the components you need.

This way, you only need to sprite every different part once AND they will always look the same if they are in the same pose.
I think there was once a thread around, containing the splitted parts of all basic characters... would be a good way to explain it better ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: alphafighters , Taniaetc