Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Char] Clide
@ yinyin thanks man, big props. ill take a look at the dc stuff and tinker with it and post another version.

@ PF awesome man, looks great, you are getting way better at the face pics. I think its a better angle then mine actually. Ill probably remake the face pic.

-edit
Its a face off!
[Image: cf.png][Image: clidef.png][Image: clide_f-1.png]

1st one is the final face, middle one was made by PF

Anyways
Update v.02

new moves
d>j is slide ends in a kick.
dva is a combo
d^j is a jump attack

new face pic
fixed some things.

issues
-I cant get the jump attack to work after a combo. it only hits once. kinda annoying.

-explosive strike has a weird hit zone.

-I still have to fix up all of the sprites. they have this weird shading on the frames that get dark and light on his pants.

Anyways like I said towards the beginning I don't really want to do any DC so yeah. I dunno if you want to finish him up DC wise yin yin since you started some of it.

I'll get to work on finalizing the art/sprites.
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by: hell fightter , betitngoan
i like first face most! theres something streange in the eyes on other two.. second one seams to be fusioned with outline of face and last one looks kinda flat... im not best at eyes possition myself so i cant cay O_O this is just opinion... yeah propably you should ignore it and choice best XD ANYWAYS great job man! amazing! cant wait for download and trying it :D gotta love this
Thanks given by: betitngoan , snorsorbet
(12-30-2010, 10:29 PM)hell fightter Wrote:  i like first face most! theres something streange in the eyes on other two.. second one seams to be fusioned with outline of face and last one looks kinda flat... im not best at eyes possition myself so i cant cay O_O this is just opinion... yeah propably you should ignore it and choice best XD ANYWAYS great job man! amazing! cant wait for download and trying it :D gotta love this

the download is right there lol

Thanks given by: betitngoan
i see lol XD its just my nerdgasm XDjust a comment befor download and runing in the game XD
Thanks given by: betitngoan
Maybe 3rd face is best cuz 1st´s mouth is too sad ;<
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
imo the 1st face s the best, you should keep it ;)
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
the new face is really good
but to me it seems a little too thin or small on those 120x120px

(12-30-2010, 10:23 PM)Trickityhouses Wrote:  Anyways like I said towards the beginning I don't really want to do any DC so yeah. I dunno if you want to finish him up DC wise yin yin since you started some of it.
really really want to but i dont know yet when i can find the time to do all of it

btw i just got the idea of another possible combo for the slide that does not require him to stop but can be done when you are still sliding
D>J+D^J+A
the jump attack you got now
i mean you kind of had it before already except that you made him hover over the ground with the previous D>J move - with a jump it should be all ok
Thanks given by:
i was thinking of doing that. It would make his float really high into the air though. Idk why. I'm probably going to take a break on working on any characters for a little bit. they all work well :)

Thanks given by:
obviously youll need a different starting frame
Thanks given by: Trickityhouses
Sorry for the late reply but wow, one of the best chars I've ever downloaded... Shock

Nice sprites, well balanced, and nice gameplay... ;)

Did YinYin helped you with DC? 'Cause I really like the gameplay... ;)
[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by: Trickityhouses