Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] State 9997
In lf2 there is state 9997 which allows to see image in any point of background on 80 pixels. The question is how to increase number of seen pixels?
Thanks given by: betitngoan
the 80 pixels is important if the object which has 9997 in there is on the right side, cause if it is larger then 80 px you see only a part of it - if you place the object to the left you can make the image as large as you want.

WIth this you could make bg-change and so.

I know it`s not 100% your question, but maybe it helps - and to increase this number you must use HEX, there`s no DC way...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by: betitngoan
actually, it is possible to change it as tomny has demonstrated quite some time ago. If you still need it, let me know
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
Yes, it is necessary !!!
Thanks given by:
неу guys ! Somebody help me ?
Thanks given by:
First of all, don't double post; that's why the "EDIT" button exists.

Second of all, align the centerx of the image to it's left corner, and move it to the left corner of the screen; by this way, the image will stuck and will be shown totally.

Silverthorn edited this post 02-23-2011 04:46 PM because:
Pro-tip: keep the backseat modding to a minimum; that's why we have a report-button ;)
needing a HEXer .-.
NSSD FORUM
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(02-23-2011, 04:02 PM)NocturneSama Wrote:  First of all, don't double post; that's why the "EDIT" button exists.

Second of all, align the centerx of the image to it's left corner, and move it to the left corner of the screen; by this way, the image will stuck and will be shown totally.

If he edited the post.. no one would have seen it considering how old it is..
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2011, 04:13 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(02-23-2011, 04:02 PM)NocturneSama Wrote:  First of all, don't double post; that's why the "EDIT" button exists.

If he edited the post.. no one would have seen it considering how old it is..

Yes!!! You're right!

I know how to do this is by DC but not universally! And I know that someone has already done it!
I found the address of Staten 9997 (two addresses) but I can not find a value that indicates the number of visible pixels.

Sorry, he already found it, just put a NOP at 0040DE9F! Or put a PUSH 0 at 0040DEF2!!

Problem Solved!
Thanks given by: