Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil empire of Julian
I think I agree with divisor, you need to improve your story. It's might be confusing if you spell wrong AND don't have a good content.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: chonkasaurusbotato
Guys I am just 9

I suck at writing stories. In fact it is all chapter 1 part 1 and part 2.

Thanks for some help guys by telling me what to do.

Regards,
Kushagra
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2011, 05:48 AM)kushagrajaink Wrote:  In fact it is all chapter 1 part 1 and part 2.

Well,you need to write this is the top of your post,so we can know it.
Example:
first post:
Chapter I (tittle if you want) (part 1)

second post:

Chapter I (tittle if you want) (part 2) ;or just (part 2)
(05-06-2011, 04:39 PM)Reaper Wrote:  
(05-06-2011, 03:39 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Reaper may become annoyed from this very poor thread in story section.
Why would I? I'm happy about everyone trying his hand at writing. Besides, I've seen a lot of people in here who have continously improved their writing. o master has fallen from heaven :P

I was just joking:D
(05-06-2011, 04:50 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  
(05-06-2011, 03:39 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Before posting a story,you need to be good in English and to write longer chapters.
Your chapters are too short,in fact they are pharagraphs.Try to write longer.

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=6183
Was your first story very good? Oh, it obviously wasn't!

I said just to write longer.Isn't that an advice ?!
Yes,my first post wasn't very good.:O
Thanks given by: