Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT DO YOU THINK ......
DC requires the ability to read into, understand and remix numbers and script-like codes.
Spriting requires actual spriting skills.
And HEX something i didn't achieve yet and actually are not really interested in achieving, anyways.

I would say, difficulty wise
Spriting > HEX > DC
At least for me, because i can't sprite for my life.
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Spriting > DC > Hex.

Difficulty is relative not absolute IMO. Personally I believe that anything art related is stupidly difficult, mostly because I cannot create any sort of reasonable art at all. I also know nothing about datachanging so for me DC is harder than hex.

For people with an artistic ability, it's probably in reverse. It's all relative :p.

[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: Alectric
I realy do agree with Albaka.
DC and hex may be hard at first, but easy if you understand, memorize and practice.
But for spriting it is realy a talent. it can never be taught.
So, everybody I think spriting is the hardest of them all.
So be proud spriters! you are awesome!.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
For me when you make a MOD you may need to make a lot of sprites and this will take you a lot of time but it is not very hard.
DCing will not take you a lot of time and also it is easy.
HEX,depends in type of your MOD.If your MOD mostly original character's moves and a excited stage,HEX will not be hard.But if you add 7-10 moves per character,you need to work a lot in HEX to make these moves available for com.And for the last case HEX is the hardest.

Edit:
@up
nah HEX finish never.You have always to discover new things.While DCing doesn't have always new things to learn.
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock