Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hamachi Networks
sorry for reviving this thread but which members are active? I ask cuz i want to play survival stage with other persons
Thanks given by:
TheKidd, I don't really know whats Hamachi and How to use it, also I am not using a very good internet, so even if I did own hamachi, I might have not played, try asking the people in the thread Dr. Death made, lots of people mulltiplayering there, for Survival best Records.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
I were there before
Thanks given by:
hi everyone!!!!

i always wanted to play with others
so ... please join me i have lf2 v1.9
so... my network id: the zassin
my password is : theassasin or the assasin
no room i tried online[color=#FF0000][Image: smilies]
Thanks given by:
hey lf2.0a is better cuz survival stage and maybe some lf2 world records breaking
i do one

but I only have lf2.0a
id:BatKing
pw:TheKidd
Thanks given by:
TheKidd I got lf2 Version 2.0, so I think I will not be able to play with you, 2.0 has survival tho.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
ehhh what
TheKidd I got lf2 Version 2.0, so I think I will not be able to play with you, 2.0 has survival tho
Thanks given by:
version 2.0a has mirrors not 2.0, well I don't think it matters, or maybe it does, I dunno which.
Also you can click reply to quote my comment.

Thanks given by:
Join for games

Network name : Welcomebakdawg
Password : 123

Stay home stay safe.
Thanks given by: