Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegeta-Sama!
I'm busy with uni & exams + video games and other stuff.
My last exam is on the 16th.
Maybe I'll work on it again then.
Thanks given by: Marko pro
You can do maybe every 15% progress everyday. It's easy to do that, right? Just some moving of sprites.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
No. I'm making him smaller and since I'm using paint it's not that easy. When I was working on it I was almost respriting it because I also changed the shading a bit. Because I developed better shading for muscles and shiiiii~

If I was able to do 15% a day i would have been done 4 months ago.
It's taking just as much time to remake him as it did to initially make him.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2012, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  No. I'm making him smaller and since I'm using paint it's not that easy.
Why don't you try making him in something other than paint. You can use GIMP, photofiltre.etc I guess it takes same time in spriting either you use paint or something else.

Thanks given by:
(04-12-2012, 02:11 PM)drako Wrote:  
(04-12-2012, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  No. I'm making him smaller and since I'm using paint it's not that easy.
Why don't you try making in it something other than paint? I guess it takes same time in spriting either you use paint or something other.

I've already tried spriting in Photoshop. Doesn't work so good for me. (I did sprite Batman in photoshop - but that was an exception, I usually sprite better in paint). Also I use photoshop for the special effects like the lighting of energy attacks on the characters.
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2012, 01:54 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  I've already tried spriting in Photoshop. Doesn't work so good for me. (I did sprite Batman in photoshop - but that was an exception, I usually sprite better in paint). Also I use photoshop for the special effects like the lighting of energy attacks on the characters.
I also used to sprite in paint when i started spriting. Then, I started using GIMP for improving my spriting. It's easy to use not that difficult. So, have you ever tried spriting in GIMP? It may suit you as well.

Thanks given by:
I can still sprite in photoshop. It's just I prefer not using anti-aliasing and photoshop has that with the pencil tool. But then there are so many buttons and stuff that are useless too me and get in the way. So paint is the way to go. I use PS for extra special effects. so ye. my style sucks but it suits me.
Thanks given by: