Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EthanAras games tools etc.
Hi guys (and girls)
Here i will post my projects:
Tictactoe
This is a project i made in 3 days in c++, its my first "bigger" c++ project. The next version may have a AI og a GUI for windows.
Note that when you play, due to something i dont know yet, the coordinates increases like this :
[Image: tictactoe.png]
This will be fixed soon.

Bug reporting are welcome!
More coming soon!
I think all eggs have Anatidaephobia: the fear that youre being watching by a duck....
A blogspot project....
Thanks given by:
Can you explain more clearly? I didn't quite catch that.O.o
I mean, what is it for?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
For playing Tic Tac Toe
I think all eggs have Anatidaephobia: the fear that youre being watching by a duck....
A blogspot project....
Thanks given by:
first I recommend mediafire to upload because you get a free file manager if you sign up (for free!) and most importantly: People don't have to wait for x seconds to download the file ;) . Also people can paralel download (up to 2 files at once) even without signing up in mediafire.

problem with your game is: the program inputs X to Y and Y to X so if the program asks "input X:" then you must type Y instead :P . I guess that's the problem.

another problem if player 1 wins on the bottom row the program says Grame Drawn!! also when I input 23 when it asked 'Input X:' it says Game Drawn!! as well (lol)

sometimes the program automatically quits after a move. not sure why
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Thanks, i will fix it :). I think i know where the bugs are
A blogspot project....
Thanks given by: