Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Hellmove
? 
Hi, guys. I'm trying to make a hellmove but I don't know how.
The hellmove is to cast a giant to fight for you, but you're invulnerable.
Example: Captain 8 in bleach, when he bankai, a giant appear.
If you don't regonized, look at this:
Or this:

Second, I replace ft with a BG, but the stage mode won't work. why?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
2) Because it does not allow parralax scrolling? Can you give the width of the second BG please

[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
The BG is from LFE-fileplanet>>>>Julian's World.:P
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
what the hell did i just watch?!
That was one of the strangest things i've ever seen. Seriously, only in japan -.-

Well, if you want this to happen you need to have a number of things:
-Your character (that performs the hellmove)
-The giant (as a seperate character if you want him to fight for you like a normal character, unless you want it like giant does a punch and the goes away afterwards)

-after your character performs the hell move, he will go into a state of invincibility
-some sort of way for your character to join the fight again (any of these will do)
--------> after a certain amount of time, giant fades away, and the character comes back to fight
--------> When the giant runs out of health, your character needs to have some sort of detection so it can automatically come back into the fight
--------> Or, you can manually stop by pressing defend, and the giant runs away and you come back into the fight.

now, my DC knowledge is absolutely dreadful, so i cant help you out with what kind of states/frames you'll need to create these effects.
good luck though!

The Lost Global Mod edited this post 07-02-2011 10:02 AM because:
that's bleach. one of my favourite anime.. Die DUCK! :|
(07-02-2011, 03:57 AM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  The BG is from LFE-fileplanet>>>>Julian's World.:P
You need perfect coordination between the stage and the BG. The bound MUST be less than or the same as the maximum length of the BG.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
Quote:Well, if you want this to happen you need to have a number of things:
-Your character (that performs the hellmove)
-The giant (as a seperate character if you want him to fight for you like a normal character, unless you want it like giant does a punch and the goes away afterwards)

-after your character performs the hell move, he will go into a state of invincibility
-some sort of way for your character to join the fight again (any of these will do)
--------> after a certain amount of time, giant fades away, and the character comes back to fight
--------> When the giant runs out of health, your character needs to have some sort of detection so it can automatically come back into the fight
--------> Or, you can manually stop by pressing defend, and the giant runs away and you come back into the fight.
I think I know how U can do it.
first make the summoned monster as an object.
use ik8 to stick it with the character.
the object will have a hit a: the monster attacking frames.
when U R coding this move opoint 2 invisible chasing ball with a dvy of :550. which starts whin a frame with the wait value of the time U want.
the ball will start chasing a special body when the time of the ball runs out it will chase the body of the character and take the character via ltr kind three to frame :0 and the other will hit the character and take it to a next:1000 frame.
hope that helps.
I came up with that idea for a temperory trasformation.
for the invincibility thing U can delete the body frames.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

just create your bankai as a diferent character and the copy john's healball and change the oid to your bankai's id.

this will make your character create a projectile that turns into a friendly minion you dont controle it but it will fight for you