Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another LF2 Story~
Select character

Firen

More coming pretty soon.

Hey, this is probably my first time writing a story more than two pages. I never wrote a story without anyone making me to. This is the first time xD . I'll listen to any comments & critics. If you don't know, I'm not even good at English, and very often I used translate google to find the needed words/phrases.

And dammit I can't find a title xP.

I have already planned a guideline to my whole story (which will be much longer than the one I have posted above, because I want all main chars to have their own story). I hope I won't be too lazy for this coz I'll have pretty little time for tomorrow I start my school again. I'll finish Firen's story first.
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Interesting stories.
but, instead of saying "you" all the time. why don't you say Firen? He IS the main character, right?

Title:
Similar to my mod if you want:
ROJ>>Return Of Julian
PW>> Power Within
Good luck with the stories.:D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Kevin
:D thanks

well it's all about defeating Julian but I don't think Return of Julian fits to my story. let it be untitled for now.. I'm not in mood to bother it xD .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
Nice story.I like the idea of it.

Why you didn't write it in Microsoft oneNote?! You posted a thread about that!
Thanks given by:
Well it is in oneNote and I just pasted them all here... I think I will add the choices etc after I have finished all the important parts of the story (this will mean finishing at least Firen's, Bat's, Henry's, and Deep's stories) because, you know... even that I have planned my story, many things are still changing up to my head :D that's why I posted FIren's story only when I have finished it (well there's no ending yet though)
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
"This is Davis, more than just a friend of mine" xD

like ur story ^^ it makes me excited and id like to read more
Thanks given by:
Added parts 16-18. what a damned ending in Firen's story -.-
but, this story still continues.

anyway...
:D :D :D glad you're excited .
I also updated 'coming not pretty soon' to 'coming pretty soon', lol
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
hmm.. short ending
but who am i to critisize that xD

offtopic?: i already got a plenty of ideas for my own story but dont feel like writing xD too lazy although i have nothing to do except of lying on the couch and dreaming =P
Thanks given by:
Awman. An sad ending.:(
I'm gonna kill Julian in LF2 game.:D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
offtopic:hmm.. u convinced me to write more updated my thread xD

now that i tjhink of it: runs out of souls? means souls have no chance to return? means all no happy ending at all not only for freeze and firen xD
i think at least save some lives like : the rest of the souls returned to their bodies and they realized that they fought too slow thay couldnt save much ppl and that would decrease the "sad" ending of freeze n firen ^^ but idk mayb u made this on purpose but i dont feel like thats the real thing or thats how it shld be ^^
Thanks given by: