Poll: are u willing to help me
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.00%
3 20.00%
no
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: making new lf2 character (Skate-SkateEX)
Simple... what people don't understand is why you're posting so much stuff on the board...
If you can find a spriter. good... we don't need to know that.
If you can DC on your own... good.... we don't need to know that either.

The Projects forum is a place for people to showcase their work in progress or completed works.
It is not a place to ask for help. What we expect to see, are screenshots.. and explanation of those screenshots. Only then we can understand what your character is about.

"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
I'm sorry to break it to you Siegvar.. but I doubt this guy will even read everything you wrote (considering the fact he doesn't even read the few lines other people post - and if he does read them - he doesn't understand them or he ignores them)... and is going to continue being the n00b IT is.
Thanks given by: Divisor
(08-11-2011, 06:19 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  I'm sorry to break it to you Siegvar.. but I doubt this guy will even read everything you wrote (considering the fact he doesn't even read the few lines other people post - and if he does read them - he doesn't understand them or he ignores them)... and is going to continue being the n00b IT is.
Well Siegvar is now being overly nice, and if he doesn't understand what is best for him (to read Sieg's post), i guess he will get banned for being ''hopeless case'' / ''spammer''.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Bamboori
its a deal i'll try to do data
Thanks given by: Bamboori