Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Krillin - Download available v0.99
yea the last one ;) (but only special move like D+>A+J+A or whatever.)
i think it's too much frames too (such as D+>+J or D+>+A)
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
(07-22-2011, 03:56 PM)Doj Wrote:  yea the last one ;) (but only special move like D+>A+J+A or whatever.)
i think it's too much frames too (such as D+>+J or D+>+A)
I don't understand what you just said lol please explain xD

Here is how the Kamehameha Wave looks thus far.
[Image: 9C18P.gif]

The sprites of the wave were originally made by VGKitten Aeris from 13thzone
vgkittenaeris Wrote:Here, I've made you a basic set of Kamehameha sprites, they work like a firzen cannon.
[Image: kamehameha1jh7.png]
They change from light to dark to create that effect of flashing energy. Plus this way your beams will look more-or-less LF2-ish.
I trust I don't need to explain any further. Enjoy.

The charging you see is the 4th one.
For the mouths I made like 5 mouth frames and got like 5 frames of mouths and opointed them talking lol with 0 wait values - it doesn't exactly look like he's saying it but its better than nothing am i right?
[Image: 9H380.png]

EDIT: if you guys don't like the FLASHING effect I can change it so the beam increases and decreases in size or even do both.
Thanks given by:
Expanding Energy Wave (Blast) [Scattering Bullet] whatever you want to call it.
[Image: Jnn3h.gif]
This is just beta...
The downpouring of the attack will be different. (I am just using what I used to have from before)
So how should I make it?
1. little balls that chase down and if they hit the ground or an enemy they blow up?
Or.
2. small little beams that rain down in a circle and blow up?(no chase (aka the output is always teh same)
Thanks given by:
lovin your progress so far...you might want to make the stance less bandit based

one example:

(as always take whatever you want to from it - no proper shading added, just a small sketch)
the head might have gotten too small on my take haha

[Image: th_krillin.gif]

Marshall edited this post 07-24-2011 01:53 AM because:
i don't think the head is too small at all
Thanks given by: bashscrazy , Bamboori
I probably should use that.. but I'm too lazy right lao.

Also an update
Expanding Energy Wave (Click to View)
Expanding Energy Wave with a crappy tail/trail (beam) (Click to View)
I guess I should change the dvx and dvy of the explosions considering I dropped their damage by quite a bit.

a very sh**** solar flare (Click to View)
Also..
I still need to do fire sprites and drinking sprites.
I'm gonna change the dash attack from teh headbutt. I may make that a special attack where he powers up an aura and smashes into the enemy like he did in CELL.. cause that's where the inspiration of the dash attack came from in the first place.

Also I'm gonna redo my destructo disc sprites - I already revamped them but they look lame astyll. And will rework shooting ki blasts

And I guess need to rework the aura charging sprites and stuff.

EDIT: Okay Solar Flare I think I know the problem will be fixed... also as for the 2nd EEW with the tail.. it kinda lags so I'll probably not use it.
Thanks given by:
hahahaha please keep that solar flare like it is!
Its so funny!

Its like Kuririn is like "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"
and then everyone dances with their pelvic thrusts. IMO best LF2 Move ever.
Add some funky music in the background ;D
If you dont like it, could you send that move data to me? I want to use it! FOR EVERYTHING.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
(07-27-2011, 01:39 AM)Alectric Wrote:  hahahaha please keep that solar flare like it is!
Its so funny!

Its like Kuririn is like "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"
and then everyone dances with their pelvic thrusts. IMO best LF2 Move ever.
Add some funky music in the background ;D
If you dont like it, could you send that move data to me? I want to use it! FOR EVERYTHING.

THAT MADE ME LOL!

also you can replicate it yourself ;)
It's just like 10 balls flying from each side that catch teh enemy and that goes into a long set of frames of about 20-30 or something I forget of them going from the vaction(or w/e it's called): 130,131,132,131,130.. etc..

but if you're really lazy - (cause I am) then I can make a release of the char just for you... but then again.. I fixed it but moving the opoints and summoning like 6 balls on each side instead (less glitchy) and removed frame 0 so it doesn't glitch like mad... (but im lazy and also im too lazy to ruin it so you can have it like how it was before so I guess you can make you're own DISCO character that uses that move ;))

EDIT: Oh yeah - its essential that frame 0 is the flying ball for it to work - that way when the ball catches someone it summons anotehr one and if they escape from being caught another ball is summoned so its like a loop of madness!!!
Thanks given by: Alectric
I like the idea Expanding Energy Wave having tail, so it won't look so simple, so. Use the tail version :3
Also i suggest you making those explosions of Expanding Energy Wave like 2x smaller so it won't look so overpwrd :/ and maybe you should also take the effect: 2/22 (don't remember which one is in explosions) out cuz it looks little stupid when you're hit with yellow explosions and have red flames, dunno.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(07-22-2011, 09:02 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Here is how the Kamehameha Wave looks thus far.
[Image: 9C18P.gif]
Looks nice, just try to lose the shadows under it (by using state 3005, though it would make the kamehameha stronger than a normal ball.)

Thanks given by:
Project looks so nice.
I agree, that head is a little too big.
I'm shocked how well your beams look.
Thanks given by: