Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elias's Stories
Well I have couple of stories that I started on but never finished nor am I giving up on them. So I though posting them here to tell you all about them. Right now I have two stories that are actually written and one more story idea. I'm gona put each story into section since all are different genre. So yeah here they are.

Sci-Fy story (Click to View)
Fantasy Story (Click to View)
Romantic/Realistic Fiction story (Click to View)
That is all I got I know I have a ton of spelling errors that I need to look over but I send this in a hurry. Comments, fixation, and ideas are welcomed.

I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
I didn't have time to read the 1st two stories
but i just had to comment about the last spoiler (Romantic/Realistic Fiction Story)
you add in too many but's all around the intro
it's a bit too passive, since he's grownup he shouldn't beg the guy to let him in (unless thats part of his personality? :P)
also it doesn't make any sense for the guy to let him into the club for a certain limited time
either he says no, or lets him slide (one time thing)
i think he should outwit the guy and trick him in order to get into the club
it gives a certain emphasis on the character(s) before u start reading the rest of the chapters
as i have no clue as to what his abilities or characteristics are...
also make sure to point out specific things and not label them as broad like for example: where he works (job), the name of the club...
thts all i can point out as of now...seems interesting though
i'll make sure to come back and read the rest (as of now I am @ work)
~please continue writing ;)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Elias