Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Error
? 
I was creating my MOD had a 9 characters, but when I put the tenth character began to catch the game, I went to see the temporary error ... and gave a power before putting the tenth character usually took the power, then deletes the power that was in temporary eae poder.Alguém he went to another could help me solve this my problem.

Do not exceed the limit of 100 objects
It happens in all "exe" I have
I have Windows Vista 32bit (maybe this is the error).

Picture debugger.
[Image: 45814753.png]
And the program stops running around.

Note: I am a Brazilian if you can write properly so that I can translate on google.
Thanks given by:
Can you give us some more details about this?

When the game is closed? Show us your data.txt and show us which has been the power (i think you are talking about type: 3 dat file) that is problematic.

Also please,write a more understandable/regular English.
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2011, 07:02 PM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Can you give us some more details about this?

When the game is closed? Show us your data.txt and show us which has been the power (i think you are talking about type: 3 dat file) that is problematic.

Also please,write a more understandable/regular English.

Not any kind of window appears when the game just gives error erro.Ele gives no warning message appears.
Thanks given by:
(07-30-2011, 07:12 PM)Danilopp Wrote:  Not any kind of window appears when the game just gives error erro.Ele gives no warning message appears.

Then show us data.txt and any screenshot,in the moment that it failed working.
And try to use another LF2.exe,from original LF2.Also have you edited the exe file,or is it edited?
Thanks given by:
Well, the problem is not LF2.exe use other, already tried.
Thanks given by: