Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Auto Frames moving
Hmm, so basically, you'd have to enter D>A + J to actually get to Lód-attack. I don't think that would actually create an effect like the one you described. Something else which has been bugging me on a random basis was using non-English characters inside the data-files. I'd be curious if anything changed if you used "Lod" instead of "Lód"...
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Infern112
I changed name from ,,Lód'' to ,,Lod'' and still nothing :/, mby I should give you data of character?
Thanks given by:
Actually, as Azriel said and Blue Phoenix kinda pointed out, the problem is that you need to input D>AJ to get to the "Lod" attack, and that automatically activates the D>J input in the next available frame (which would be 0). This can be canceled out by pressing random other buttons during your "Lod" attack, but to get rid of this auto-moving completely, you'll need to change either the hit_j in frame 269 to another input, or you change the hit_Fj in your standing frames (but since you've used all the standard input possibilities already, it would be simpler to just change the input for the "Lod" attack).

Sadly this problem is likely to occur when your char has more than 7 special attacks, it can however be avoided easily if you plan out the inputs beforehand.

EDIT: Ah what. I completely overread the "don't" in your post, BP. :P I do however think this is the cause.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Infern112
Ok, I chaneged ,,Kula'' frame to
    DC-Code:
<frame> 269 Kula
   pic: 56  state: 15  wait: 4  next: 270  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  centerx: 32  centery: 79  hit_a: 394  hit_d: 305  hit_j: 0 mp: 50

bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 25  y: 33  w: 29  h: 45
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

And works good,
~~Solved
Thanks given by: