Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #15: Collaborative Fighting Challenge
Yes,another contest.I am definetly going to participate.
Ok,I'll take Electric Shock.It will be much easier than a network game as we two are neighbours.
Thanks given by:
still dont have anyone ._. peoples PM me!
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
Oh Nice Contest!
Oh who will be my partner?
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2011, 07:54 PM)Azriel Wrote:  
(08-07-2011, 04:18 PM)Doj Wrote:  should it be hidden the result here?

(08-07-2011, 12:23 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  The recordings are to be sent to me via PM. Recordings posted in this thread will not be accepted.

mainly to prevent people from going "oh, X and Y have reached stage XY, let's not participate because we won't reach there"

oo i overlooked this. though I already thought
:thumbsup:
Thanks given by:
can i have a partner
Thanks given by:
Does the partner need to be a member of this forum?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2011, 01:32 AM)Drahcir Wrote:  Does the partner need to be a member of this forum?

for the third time yes.

(08-08-2011, 11:33 AM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(08-07-2011, 08:12 PM)Divisor Wrote:  Do I need a partner from LFE?
I have a friend that I could team up with, but he's not on here...oh hell, I'll make him register and problem solved xP

Haha, yep, that would be the best solution. After all, the point of LFE-contests is to have LFE-members participating :p

(08-08-2011, 03:42 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  
(08-08-2011, 03:32 PM)Lord Anubis Wrote:  Do some of my bro's need to register before we send video? :o

Yep. Again, the point of organizing LFE-contests is to provide some sort of enjoyment for LFE-members ;)

Thanks given by:
I'm expecting someone good to play with my Freeze ;) or maybe my Deep. Hey, wait a minute... My Saturday is taken away now! After school I still have a 4-hours additional science lesson... and Tuesday is taken away too... and Monday and Wednesday.. I have extracurricular and will go home lately... and Thursday? Friday? I have about 3 hours for both of them but again I may have something to do with my school.

But I still got my Sunday!! Aim to beat Stage 20! or even 30! (well.. beating stage 20 would be good enough to keep me smiling for an hour or so, but beating stage 30 will keep it on for the whole day, lol)

Oh and please remind me to change the description O_o that would really suck if we both forgot to.. and silly xD .
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
hey bp..plz let people post there recording here so that we can also see them.
btw,i am in..
anybody who likes to play with me plz pm me
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2011, 12:21 PM)Nullbyte Wrote:  hey bp..plz let people post there recording here so that we can also see them.
Like BP said he won't do that so people don't give up so easily.
But maybe we will see the top3 recordings afterwards.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: