Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairy Tail Mod?
Hi guys i started watching fairy tail and noticed how much i like i was just thinking wouldnt it be cool to have a Fairy Tail Mod?
Thanks given by:
Sure it would be cool, make it.
(Also - I haven't seen it, so ye)
Thanks given by:
maybe i should. but it'll take some time since i'll probably be the only one working on it.
Thanks given by:
(08-12-2011, 04:08 AM)slyarrow Wrote:  maybe i should. but it'll take some time since i'll probably be the only one working on it.

Hi, welcome to LFE :)

We got a topic for ideas.. So when nothing has actually been made yet, this belongs in that topic ;)
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Shoot i got some problems, first problem is school, the second problem is im not exe editor or whatever you call them
Hey guys i was thinking of making a Fairy Tail mod. I can't promise anything but I might make it. But i got a few problems: 1: I'lll probably be the only1 working on it. 2: Im not good at editing exe's and 3: I got school

So maybe i shouldn't start a Fairy Tail mod. What do you guys think?

Oh and 4: I've never done my own mod yet.

Alectric edited this post 08-12-2011 05:43 AM because:
A second thread was unnecessary. Please keep it all in the one thread.
Moved and Merged.
Thanks given by:
If you're going to start on that path of pointless discussion: "Shoot.. I want to do this.. But I can't do this or that because of this or that"
I assure you.. you'll have hell coming your way. You better think carefully.

I don't want to have to tell this to everyone who comes in now;
Whatever remains in the realm of thought should stay there. Until you do something about it and have something to show for it... keep it to yourself.
If for whatever reason it cannot be done, then don't do it.

Nobody likes the idiot who keeps talking about nonexistent things like the castle in the clouds.

In any project... there are 3 elements:
1. Design/Idea
2. Graphics
3. Code/Data

Every darn fool in this world will possess the 1st element. There's not a single person who does not. Therefore, it has no worth on its own.

If you want something to exist in reality. It must at least have either the 2nd or 3rd element to begin with. Until that happens... it does not belong in the forums.
If you lack any ability... learn. There are craploads of tutorials on the mainsite and the forums for your perusal. Dozens of people have put in sweat and blood to make them, so that other people can learn and make their own dreams a reality.
If you want help, you must first put forth your own effort, before you can ask of others to do so. lead by example, not whine and beg.

I have a sh**** of ideas.
I have an idea for a Final Fantasy VII mod,
I have an idea ressurect the Elemental Chaos mod.
I think it'll be damn cool to have a Final Fantasy XII mod, or a mod based on Ivalice, the world in FFXII.
I think it'd be freaking great to have a MAXIMUM CROSSOVER BEAT EM UP MOD comprising of characters from Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Tekken, and Street Fighter.
I think it'd be awesome to have a mod comprising of only original female characters, since LF2 has so few of them.
I even have a super cool idea of an official LFE mod featuring the prominent members in LFE's history.

But all this means nothing when no one does anything about it, and its even worse if I keep talking about it.

PS. Moderators and Admins.. this needs to be a spelled out rule in the darn forums and enforced. This is getting absurd. If nothing is done this place is going to be buried under a monstrous pile of this nonsense. And this doesn't just affect the idiots who commit such foolish acts. It degrades the quality of the forum as a whole. If the populations of threads and dialogue is overrun by this bullsh*t... more idiots of the same kind will start to populate this place.

If the majority of the forum population are comprised of such people, even the people who do productive work will be turned off. An audience of idiots is no audience to any artisan.
I didn't want to say this before because it is not my place and because it is unsightly and unbecoming of me, but its becoming such a serious issue that I feel threatened by its impending inevitability. What will we all do if this turns into a wasteland like the official lf2 english forums? what will we do if this turns into 2ch and 4ch?

This is a plea to all of you out there. THINK before you act. Your lack of consideration not only makes a fool of yourself, but deprives yourself of better things that you would otherwise deserve and possess.

This is my last polite plea. My last act of desperation. I can't do anything more than this.
If we are beyond saving, then to hell to it all. Its about damn time I retired for real anyway.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
I guess I have to convince u first with some sprites.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2011, 04:06 AM)slyarrow Wrote:  I guess I have to convince u first with some sprites.

Yep. It doesn't have to be sprites. It can be anything tangible, anything to show your personal investment or commitment to the project.

Anyone can give a passing comment like "oh.. I think I shall make a marvel superheroes mod... it'll probably be the biggest mod ever."
But not everyone can make that happen, wouldn't you agree?
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Yep. It takes commitment to create a mod.
Thanks given by:
Gonna have at least these characters in the first version:

-Natsu Dragneel
-Gray Fullbuster
-Erza Scarlet
-Lucy Heartfilia (Maybe)
-Makarov (Maybe)
-Happy (Maybe)
I plan on adding these characters later on(NOTE: I might not add all of these characters):

Stage Mode 1
Stage Mode 2
Stage Mode 3

I hope i'll have time to do the sprites(haven't had a chance yet 'cause some pizza delivery guy crashed into a truck near our house and...
He took my concentration off the sprites and let me tell u it wasn't a pretty scene. I still don't feel good).

PM me if u suggest any characters
Thanks given by: