Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Release] Siegvar's Frozen
this is a minor detail: his blood is transferred from his forehead to his mouth in some frames
example: breathing (blood on head); picking heavy up (blood on lip)

btw i love this char!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: betitngoan , Siegvar , nehalbordoloi
I love it.The mirage attacks the most.Epic.
The sprites are also great.
Thanks given by:
I tested the character today and i liked it!

I liked the high quality of sprites especially.Dc was nice.
My favoutire move was D^J.Keeping the opponents in the air,is not something that can be seen often :p

~nice job
Thanks given by:
nice char but i dont like something.
in face pic we all see cape color is grey if i not misaken,but in a game sprites we see light grey color,so i think you need to do something about it
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
I tried out this char. It's great specially because his sprites are very nicely designed and of course his attacks are very extreme!
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2011, 02:36 PM)Monolith Wrote:  nice char but i dont like something.
in face pic we all see cape color is grey if i not misaken,but in a game sprites we see light grey color,so i think you need to do something about it

true

it looks like he doesn't actually have the cape on in the face pic because the dark color is from his cloth below the cape

not the first character to have different design in sprite and face pic
Thanks given by:
Maybe the face pic shows his formal clothes and in game (sprites) those are his battle clothes :D
like Piccolo wears his turban and cape and takes them off for battle. (I'm dumb and n00b I know)
Thanks given by:
except its the other way around here
Thanks given by:
ok...recently downloaded this char. the sprites are obviously great, but unfortunately unlike the majority of people here i didn't really like it (no flaming).
The thing i didn't like most was the appearance of the whirlwind ball thingies. Tbh they look like they come from a video game (LOOKS LIKE OK) and maybe the sprites aren't fluid enough for my liking. The mirage attacks are excellent though.
Facepic, while looking great, isn't....um...fighterlike for me. Looks like he's just bored and :|

So I actually prefer freeza's version to this. Sorry, that's just my view on it. Ignore me, it's still astonishing work.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Monolith
(08-31-2011, 08:08 AM)oliveryungo Wrote:  ok...recently downloaded this char. the sprites are obviously great, but unfortunately unlike the majority of people here i didn't really like it (no flaming).
The thing i didn't like most was the appearance of the whirlwind ball thingies. Tbh they look like they come from a video game (LOOKS LIKE OK) and maybe the sprites aren't fluid enough for my liking. The mirage attacks are excellent though.
Facepic, while looking great, isn't....um...fighterlike for me. Looks like he's just bored and :|

So I actually prefer freeza's version to this. Sorry, that's just my view on it. Ignore me, it's still astonishing work.

Interesting. Should I take the fact that my whirlwind balls look good enough to come from a video game as a compliment? Or the fact that it doesn't seem fluid enough as a point for improvement?
The bored look is exactly what I was going for with the facepic, I guess that one's a matter of taste, like you say.

Although the fact that you prefer Freeza's version is rather, how should I put it, bewildering? Perhaps you could elaborate on this. Also, perhaps you could try playing both versions together, if you're basing your comparisons on memory.
It would be enlightening to see in what aspect Freeza's version of Frozen feels superior, because, I'll say this straight out, and no offense meant to Freeza(he's improved loads since his Frozen.) but there was not a single thing I liked about his Frozen. (or maybe that's incorrect, now that I check back to it again, I actually do like his falling ice balls attack somewhat, but that's it.)
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |

Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Thanks given by: