Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Me!!!Monolith sprites versus yours sprites
actually i dont like either of them tbh :p
but in regards of my taste, i would vote for monotonelith.
in regards of resemblance to the model, my vote would go to whryyyro.
Thanks given by:
I vote for monolith...
his sprites are cartoonish.

[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Monolith
my vote goes to work because his sprite is better in my eyes
first its more lf2 style and more female like
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
tell us when your vote returns from work then
Wiro's sprite is far better than mono's sprite when it comes to resemblance (none can argue about that)
But mono's sprite looks more neat and thus a more visually attractive "sprite" (if u kno wht i mean :p)
But as the whole competition/thread is about posting pics and then creating sprites 'similar' to them. ..
My vote goes to wiro (even though I personally like mono's sprite )

@Mono
In my opinion, you just challenged a forum with many great spriters, with a contest with your self made format /rules and got beaten up coz somebody did better than you according to the very same format/rules.

No offense...
PEACE
off topic (Not necessary to open) (Click to View)
This is quite a thread. (O_o)

Wiro's is more visually appealing in my opinion. I can't sprite for crap so I'm not gunna waste time talking about shortcomings and/or errors in the spriting process.

Is this topic finished yet?
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2011, 06:19 PM)SahilJ Wrote:  @Mono
In my opinion, you just challenged a forum with many great spriters, with a contest with your self made format /rules and got beaten up coz somebody did better than you according to the very same format/rules.

Except that none of those great spriters attended.

(09-07-2011, 02:36 AM)Zabobula Wrote:  Is this topic finished yet?

(09-04-2011, 05:10 AM)Monolith Wrote:  5.Voting: first five members votes will be deathline.When voting you have to write why voted (dont write i liked that sprites.Write which detail you liked,is body proportions good or shading good)

As far as I can count more than five people have posted who they vote for, so there's no point in doing that anymore(?)

(09-04-2011, 08:06 AM)Madara Uchiha Wrote:  Wiro has already won this.
Your Megan Fox seems to be more manly, her eyes seem weird. I don't think you got her hair correct.
The only problem with Wiro is the eyes seem a bit weird to me, and the mouth seems weird. But as he said he was trying to give megan fox that lipstick effect, so it's sort of justified.

(09-04-2011, 04:14 PM)prince_freeza Wrote:  you have been beaten, except that fact and stop whining...

(09-04-2011, 03:34 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Alright,wiro win because of those yours ''Big [removed] and big [removed] Fans''.

And I think those posts finished it up somehow.

But I suppose monolith's purpose with this was that there would be more than just one challenger.
Thanks given by:
i vote for wiro as ti looks better sorry monolith but this challenge doesnt count as wiro was supposed to sprite first making it easier for monolith
therefore rematch
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Thanks given by:
Yes qwertz is right the 2 sprites where suppose to be posted at the same time. but what happened is that monolith posted the sprite before wiro.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(09-08-2011, 09:36 AM)A-MAN Wrote:  Yes qwertz is right the 2 sprites where suppose to be posted at the same time. but what happened is that monolith posted the sprite before wiro.

cuz he want to see my sprite,first.I if i show my sprite not first then i will be total a**
Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by: